PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BobbyTheBrain

When the hell is draftkings going to settle the showdown from yesterday

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Thank you!

• Dunzor

@BobbyTheBrain said...

When the hell is draftkings going to settle the showdown from yesterday

just mentioned but the round finished this morning due to darkness so should happen soon

• BIF

Rough starts by Poston, Spieth, Dahmen and Rose

• Baysman

Fowler bogies the easiest hole on the course to help the +6 cut line.

• Dunzor

6/6% just sky rocketed…personally hoping for the number to stay low since I’ve currently got 6/6 at +4 or better

• mitchsnyderdfw

@Dunzor said...

6/6% just sky rocketed…personally hoping for the number to stay low since I’ve currently got 6/6 at +4 or better

Just wait for Hatton to fall off and it will go back down

• BrianVT

@whodat2 said...

What channels Brian?

Hey, sorry I missed this earlier. There’s a US Open Mix channel on 205, and that will show you what is available. I think featured groups are on like 906 or something, but that mix channel will show them all split screen and then let you select one.

• BrianVT

I don’t understand how the largest cut chance predicted now is at +6, but I guess that’s good news for a few of my guys. More carnage to come, I guess.

• Baysman

Mac Hughes with the opening Double.

• Dunzor

@BrianVT said...

I don’t understand how the largest cut chance predicted now is at +6, but I guess that’s good news for a few of my guys. More carnage to come, I guess.

I mean the course is playing at +4.79 on the day currently and half the field has most of their rounds left so things will keep going backwards as long as there are guys still on the course

• Dunzor

Come on Sullivan…need a birdie or two here! Gonna be a sweaty back 9.

• RudyPujols

Matt Wallace with the 220 yd tee shot and the worst possible miss with the second shot on the relatively easy 15th. Going to drop at least one more.

• RudyPujols

USGA Leaderboard now projecting +7 cut

• noddy

Is it really going to get to +7?

• JH822547

+6 is currently T72 and some players haven’t even teed off yet.

• Baysman

@noddy said...

Is it really going to get to +7?

That bogey bogey finish for FleetWoat will really sting if this cut line moves to +7.

• lfn1992

@RudyPujols said...

USGA Leaderboard now projecting +7 cut

Go down 1 more, and Fleetwood makes the cut!

• sneaksox

@JTAx33 said...

Rory and Reed each with a quick birdie… sigh this might not last long

Rory gave two back real quick. Reed with a bogey too.

• depalma13

You make the cut! You make the cut! And you make the cut!!

• BBWC_10

I guess my entire weekend rests on Morikawa, Dahmen and Harmen to sneak in.

• hbomb57

Hatton my only chance at a 6/6 but at +6 thru 4 for the tourney I would bet the farm he does not make the cut and would give 4 to 1 odds.

• lfn1992

Who else took JT Poston in showdown?

• BrianVT

@Dunzor said...

I mean the course is playing at +4.79 on the day currently and half the field has most of their rounds left so things will keep going backwards as long as there are guys still on the course

Definitely some idiots in my lineups helping to move it.

• BIF

Hatton bogey streaking is no bueno

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.