PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lfn1992

Please Brian Harman… one time

• Baysman

Rory falling apart big time. Looking at a double here

• osuryanf

+6 coming in super hot… I don’t think it’ll get to +7 but who knows, this course is playing ridiculous today.

• lfn1992

Harman almost had an eagle, but I will happily take that birdie

• lfn1992

Rooting for that +8 cut line

• Dunzor

Damn it Sullivan, really needed to make birdie on the par 5 instead of the three putt par

• Baysman

@lfn1992 said...

Rooting for that +8 cut line

The way this is going that wouldn’t surprise me. Hughes just missed a 3 foot putt for the double, bogey, bogey start.

Crazy out there.

• RudyPujols

Pathetic, Hughes. Better from 50 feet when I fade than from 3 feet when I’m heavy and have some high-end possibilities relying on him. I think he spent all his fight yesterday and he will spiral to +12 or +13.

• noddy

Hughes +4 through 3 holes. What a moron.

• sneaksox

Definitely not worried about Rory blowing the over 70.5’s anymore

• RudyPujols

I’d say there is a 99.9% chance Bryson is your 36 hole leader.

• timusbr

@lfn1992 said...

Who else took JT Poston in showdown?

I did in late but that was a rigged slate you had to play at least 2 people you didnt want in the cellar.

• lfn1992

Is… there a Keeganing risk here with Rory?

• sneaksox

Reed bogey. Harris English tied for the lead. Let’s go!

• lendahand21

its 100% going to +8 with this wind its brutal right now

• Sleazygreazy

@RudyPujols said...

I’d say there is a 99.9% chance Bryson is your 36 hole leader.

Yep, and the only guy with two rounds under 70

• lfn1992

@lendahand21 said...

its 100% going to +8 with this wind its brutal right now

• Baysman

@sneaksox said...

Reed bogey. Harris English tied for the lead. Let’s go!

That didn’t last long. Lol.

• timusbr

just a slight break from the carnage…..

I use to think the worst thing on DK is having a contest that has no chance visable for 4 freakin days.
    Now we got this freakin Football thing that gonna be with me for 14 freakin weeks. I hate my team i regret the draft and LOL I am sitting in first place with current money won and I hate it.

• BobbyTheBrain

How we doing with that payout from yesterday draftkings? Asking for a friend

• Steverino01

All those that played the so called weather advantage of AM/PM. Looks to me like PM/AM was the real weather advantage.

• Baysman

Rory is going to just bogey them all. Make it easy.

• RudyPujols

33 PM/AM guys in clubhouse at +6
    37 at +7

If it gets to +8, AM/PM is going to have less than 40% of the cutmakers. That’s pretty drastic splits. I think +5 is almost dead, +6 is probable, and +7 has a decent shot.

• hbomb57

It does seem like the cutline will only go in one direction this afternoon just depends how much but what we are seeing so far it seems anything is possible. +8 +9 who knows…unless the wind dies down later in the afternoon.

• sneaksox

Hatton full eject

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.