PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Getty33

@BIF said...

Rough starts by Poston, Spieth, Dahmen and Rose

Add Cantlay to the list.

• bjrogers2000

It’s definitely a US Open when a lineup with alll six players are finished playing, they have all made the cut, and the lineup keeps moving up the leaderboard.

Placement points…..

• Getty33

@bjrogers2000 said...

It’s definitely a US Open when a lineup with alll six players are finished playing, they have all made the cut, and the lineup keeps moving up the leaderboard.

Placement points…..

Absolutely. Has there even been a birdie streak yet ?

• RudyPujols

@Getty33 said...

Bubba.

• timusbr

@Getty33 said...

Tiger on thursday

• BrianVT

Hatton is going to make my head explode along with his own head.

• JTAx33

Ugh that birdie from Reed hurts

• Money0227

@JTAx33 said...

Need a bogey or two on 17 and 18.

• BrianVT

So, what exactly happened? Just the wind? Rough grew a bunch overnight? Greens not watered?

I left this morning and it seemed like birdies were going to be pretty normal again, and now it looks like every golfer is losing their minds.

• Dunzor

@BrianVT said...

So, what exactly happened? Just the wind? Rough grew a bunch overnight? Greens not watered?

I left this morning and it seemed like birdies were going to be pretty normal again, and now it looks like every golfer is losing their minds.

tougher pin placements + wind = carnage

• BrianVT

@JTAx33 said...

Keep pouring them in please, Phatrick. Sorry, I guess you guys are battling MKF? I gave up on that establishment after my initial $100 deposit.

• Getty33

@BrianVT said...

Hatton is going to make my head explode along with his own head.

Guy started with back to back birdies on Thursday, and hasn’t made one since. Pretty much all of the UK guys have shit the bed.

• BrianVT

I’m really disappointed that I can’t see Phil hit another ball while it’s rolling on the green on Sunday, but I bet he has some opinions he’d like to share about this course right now nevertheless. Who will be the one to make the cut and lose their mind about how hard it is on Sunday now?

• Sleazygreazy

Nice shirt for Todd, I thought he only had the one blue one

• JTAx33

@Money0227 said...

Need a bogey or two on 17 and 18.

Got a good chance for one at 17

• JTAx33

@BrianVT said...

Keep pouring them in please, Phatrick. Sorry, I guess you guys are battling MKF? I gave up on that establishment after my initial $100 deposit.

MKF has been very very profitable for me. Will be especially so if things go our way over these last 11 holes

• sneaksox

@JTAx33 said...

MKF has been very very profitable for me. Will be especially so if things go our way over these last 11 holes

Yep, especially on weeks where the course wins. A 72 from Fatrick today and it’ll be a very happy weekend (71 would also be great)…

• timusbr

As my PHR gets closer to 0 or 216, I strikes me that more PHR by others might be a benefit to me.

• ifthethunder

Tyrell “you can leave your” Hatton basically killed my DFS this week. My fault for letting any single gopher be over 50% when I’m playing over 5 lineups.
    ~

• JTAx33

@sneaksox said...

Yep, especially on weeks where the course wins. A 72 from Fatrick today and it’ll be a very happy weekend…

I just need a 71 and 19 or fewer fantasy points, I stopped when they lines started to change

• BIF

Nice work by Ty Duncs out there treating the USGA and Winged Foot like it’s the RSM Classic

-2 thru 9

• BrianVT

Henrik!

• akirbyca

Anyone know why Thomas is showing 9 birdies or better on MKF when he should only be at 6?

• Dunzor

Welp Andy Sullivan doing his best to single handedly torpedo my lineup. Probably needs to go E over his last 6 holes and they are not the easy ones

• sneaksox

@JTAx33 said...

I just need a 71 and 19 or fewer fantasy points, I stopped when they lines started to change

I definitely didn’t haha. 71/under 19 would be a very solid day but I kept biting until everyone was at 71.5 (and Cantplay/Scott at 72.5). Probably have 10 5/5’s relying on Reed unless someone goes HAM. Going to be a fun afternoon sweat!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.