PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sneaksox

@akirbyca said...

Anyone know why Thomas is showing 9 birdies or better on MKF when he should only be at 6?

I’ve noticed the birdie numbers will temporarily jump as well. They always come back to what they should be, but it ‘s annoying when they show up 3-4 off…

• marker0357

@JTAx33 said...

I just need a 71 and 19 or fewer fantasy points, I stopped when they lines started to change

same

• BBWC_10

Is Ancer going to seriously make the cut with the +5 performance today?

• JTAx33

@akirbyca said...

Anyone know why Thomas is showing 9 birdies or better on MKF when he should only be at 6?

The scoring is very very glitched, don’t worry about it

• JTAx33

@sneaksox said...

I definitely didn’t haha. 71/under 19 would be a very solid day but I kept biting until everyone was at 71.5 (and Cantplay/Scott at 72.5). Probably have 10 5/5’s relying on Reed unless someone goes HAM. Going to be a fun afternoon sweat!

I have 12 of them. Gonna be stressful

• JTAx33

Reed in the first cut but he might be up against the lip of the second cut. Could be a brutal lie

• TrustinthePlan

On one hand I want the cut to get to +8 for Woodland, but on the other hand I don’t want it to to keep the 6/6 lower. But if Harding doesn’t get his behind in gear here it won’t much matter

• JH822547

@BBWC_10 said...

Is Ancer going to seriously make the cut with the +5 performance today?

+5 is slightly better than average today

• RudyPujols

Rory is going to miss the cut. Terrible. I was sitting at 1, 3, 3, 14, 20, 40 late this morning and it’s going to be a 2/6.

• whodat2

Web Eagle!

• Dunzor

Simpson eagle!!!!

• JTAx33

@RudyPujols said...

Rory is going to miss the cut. Terrible. I was sitting at 1, 3, 3, 14, 20, 40 late this morning and it’s going to be a 2/6.

You’re talking about Sabs, right? McIlroy still has 5 shots to play with

• BrianVT

@whodat2 said...

Web Eagle!

F Yeahhhhh!!!!!

Wow what hapnd to my goffers…… unreal

• BrianVT

@RudyPujols said...

Rory is going to miss the cut. Terrible

I wouldn’t go that far. He’s going to grind.

• marker0357

worried about Reed but I think Simpson’s Eagle just sunk me

• JTAx33

@marker0357 said...

worried about Reed but I think Simpson’s Eagle just sunk me

That likely sunk 4 of mine but I still have 8 alive

• JTAx33

Absolutely incredible par save for Reed

• Baysman

Hughes going to go +18 today?

• Money0227

@JTAx33 said...

Absolutely incredible par save for Reed

He’s killing me. Just have to hope he keeps having to get up and down for pars. If he’s doing that, he’s not making birdie.

• benstnick

Gotta buckle up, got 4 of my 6 golfers at +6 now

• tmquint11

Just checking back in. That Reavie triple bogie is going to cost me 6/6 for the weekend

• benstnick

Looks like tigers done. Trying to do too much

• JTAx33

@Money0227 said...

He’s killing me. Just have to hope he keeps having to get up and down for pars. If he’s doing that, he’s not making birdie.

Absolute dart on 1, this is gonna be quite the sweat…not feeling good. Especially with 9 as his final hole

• BrianVT

Reed is loving this course. Alpha dog is coming out, especially with no Brooks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.