PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sneaksox

Ugh Reed…

• whodat2

What a shot by Hideki.

• sneaksox

These shots on 1 are insane. Hideki just made it by chipping 20 feet past the hole.

• Money0227

@JTAx33 said...

Absolute dart on 1, this is gonna be quite the sweat…not feeling good. Especially with 9 as his final hole

We’re in trouble.

There’s always one. They amount of times I’ve hit 4/5 on the 5/5’s is way too many to count. Waaaay more than 3/5 or worse and obviously way more than 5/5. It’s crazy.

• BrianVT

@sneaksox said...

These shots on 1 are insane. Hideki just made it by chipping 20 feet past the hole.

That was beautiful. These pros should just figure it out.

• lfn1992

Maybe it would be better if I simply removed Ty Hatton from my leaderboard

• JTAx33

@Money0227 said...

We’re in trouble.

There’s always one. They amount of times I’ve hit 4/5 on the 5/5’s is way too many to count. Waaaay more than 3/5 or worse and obviously way more than 5/5. It’s crazy.

Need him to not get up and down out of this bunker. 18 and 1 were backbreaking

• neogamer

• x2

2013 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Sergio putting on a putting clinic out there.

• JTAx33

Unbelievable. 3 straight awful breaks for anyone sweating Reed

• monarch

Tyrell Hatton is a scrub

Im going to get everyone through but him

• geniusjt4

Patrick Reed is a great golfer.

• Money0227

@JTAx33 said...

Need him to not get up and down out of this bunker. 18 and 1 were backbreaking

It’s so annoying that he’s playing this well today.

We need him to get a couple bad breaks (or god forbid hit a bad shot or two).

• Wander_Bread

@geniusjt4 said...

Yes he is. Leave personalities out of it he’s one of the better guys out there for sure.

He’s incredible around the greens

• timusbr

@geniusjt4 said...

I always thought so but…..

How many times did I roster the guy…thinking he was T5 and he either misses the cut or finishes with an unimpressive T40 or T50. I really think he is the A list Si Woo Kim and I really am starting to dislike the guy (not that he was very likeable to begin with.)

• mh8235

Its crazy how good deki is and how bad of a putter he is…wild

• Dunzor

@timusbr said...

I always thought so but…..

How many times did I roster the guy…thinking he was T5 and he either misses the cut or finishes with an unimpressive T40 or T50. I really think he is the A list Si Woo Kim and I really am starting to dislike the guy (not that he was very likeable to begin with.)

I think the key for Reed is to play him on courses with very fast greens, he has a clear edge on the field in those situations. Unfortunately his salary just did not fit my build this week

• Jeddy3

@geniusjt4 said...

He is, but an absolute garbage person who cheats.

• Money0227

Reed should be having the same regression as JT and Rory today (after their rounds yesterday).

• Sleazygreazy

@monarch said...

Tyrell Hatton is a scrub

Im going to get everyone through but him

Same, but I guess if you’re gonna have a 5/6, you’d prefer the miss to be highly owned right? Or am I thinking about it wrong

• mitchsnyderdfw

@Jeddy3 said...

• mitchsnyderdfw

Morikawa blow up incoming

• Dunzor

@Sleazygreazy said...

Same, but I guess if you’re gonna have a 5/6, you’d prefer the miss to be highly owned right? Or am I thinking about it wrong

You are correct, because you want the 6/6% to be as low as possible if you have 5/6 so it’s best to have your highest owned guy be the one to miss the cut

• depalma13

Cut line now at +6.

• Kingspark35

@Jeddy3 said...

Now there’s an interesting angle.

Does a golfer’s personality influence your selections?

• BrianVT

@Kingspark35 said...

Does a golfer’s personality influence your selections?

Hell no, especially if the cheating helps you win monies.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.