PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

Sullivan 2 inches from chipping in for birdie on 17. Looks like a birdie on 18 guarantees him in but that’s not gonna happen so gotta pray for a par and the cut to fall to +7

• lfn1992

18 golfers away from +8. Just sayin!

• sneaksox

Bucket hat birdie to +8 with the par 5 coming up! C’mon one time! A 5/6 only losing Hatton would be very acceptable.

• BrianVT

Reed is going to drive Bryson crazy tomorrow in the final pairing. Bryson implosion. Best scenario for Reed.

• depalma13

I was all over RCB last week and he screwed my lineups with the missed cut.

This week I have none and he’s sitting in third.

• BrianVT

Amateur Thompson with the Eagle. That kid doesn’t mess around.

• scott94

4/6 not bad this week? Cut will probably stay at 6 over

• lfn1992

@BrianVT said...

Reed is going to drive Bryson crazy tomorrow in the final pairing. Bryson implosion. Best scenario for Reed.

Reed whispering to Bryson something about his mother

• JTAx33

Reed with yet another incredible save this is sickening

• JTAx33

“If you go through the back you have no chance” means nothing to Patrick Reed

• BrianVT

Wow, Chez Reavie double. He gone.

• Money0227

@JTAx33 said...

Reed with yet another incredible save this is sickening

Miss the green past the hole and you’re dead…is what I’ve heard for two days now. Easy Peasy for Reed though.

I can’t watch anymore. I’ll check in later to confirm another heartbreaking day.

• lfn1992

This morning I actually told myself, “JT Poston has a great chance to make this cut!”

• Kingspark35

@BrianVT said...

Hell no, especially if the cheating helps you win monies.

Whoever said ‘cheats never win’ knew nothing about real life.

• JTAx33

@Money0227 said...

Miss the green past the hole and you’re dead…is what I’ve heard for two days now. Easy Peasy for Reed though.

I can’t watch anymore. I’ll check in later to confirm another heartbreaking day.

They’re looking to get brutally bailed out back to back days

• BrianVT

@lfn1992 said...

This morning I actually told myself, “JT Poston has a great chance to make this cut!”

They just said he caught a rock in his eye while practicing this morning, and almost didn’t play. Can’t see more than a foot out of his left eye.

• lfn1992

One time, Brian Harman!

• lfn1992

@BrianVT said...

They just said he caught a rock in his eye while practicing this morning, and almost didn’t play. Can’t see more than a foot out of his left eye.

My luck in a nutshell!

• BrianVT

I would love to see Webb get under par today. I would also love to see him hit a shot on TV.

• Kingspark35

Somewhere, Albert W. Tillinghast is laughing.

• sneaksox

Reed 4/11 fairways. Even Par. Sweet…

• Dunzor

Wtf is happening to Sullivan on 18? Needed a par but based on the tracker he might be staring at triple from just in front of the green. Is the approach on 18 that nuts?

Looks like it corrected to a bogey so he likely misses by one and ruins my chances

• BobbyTheBrain

Serious question, does 5/6 pretty much assure you will place in the money

• JTAx33

@sneaksox said...

Reed 4/11 fairways. Even Par. Sweet…

In a bunker again. How close does this one go? My money is on to 2 fet

• lfn1992

@lfn1992 said...

One time, Brian Harman!

BRAIN HARMAN IS IN!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.