PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JTAx33

@sneaksox said...

Most likely, that was one of the most frustrating sweats in a while. Missing almost every fairway/green and shooting even.

Luckily I still hit a couple without him but that was easily 5-6 more lost parlays from that scramble fest. Didn’t think I could hate Reed any more…

That was the most tilting thing imaginable. Couldn’t hit a green to save his life and it didn’t matter… He cost me big time by missing the overs at Rocket Mortgage after missing a 4 footer and then he cost me even bigger by putting on the scramble performance of his life

• sneaksox

The saving grace has been MKF limiting the max bet to $20 instead of $50. That was as close to a lock as you’re going to get today.

• Highandinside

Morikawa please make this putt!

• JTAx33

I got one without Webb or Reed, but JT is about to torpedo that with a birdie on 9

• Money0227

@sneaksox said...

Ugh thanks Morikawa and Reed for crushing two potentially huge days. Onto the weekend.

Throw DJ in there for me. I’m more pissed at the woeful performances of Morikawa and DJ yesterday than Reed. They both would have hit the totals yesterday with today’s rounds. Ridiculous.

• JTAx33

@JTAx33 said...

I got one without Webb or Reed, but JT is about to torpedo that with a birdie on 9

Escaped with the smallest of profits. I would’ve rather not played

• JTAx33

@Money0227 said...

Throw DJ in there for me. I’m more pissed at the woeful performances of Morikawa and DJ yesterday than Reed. They both would have hit the totals yesterday with today’s rounds. Ridiculous.

MKF got bailed out baddddddly. Should’ve easily been two bloody bloody days for them

• Wander_Bread

How is this for a terrible 6/6

JT -2
    Louie +1
    Webb +2
    Wiesberger +5
    Casey +6
    Noren +6

Will need a big weekend to make any money in the $100 milly.

• BrianVT

For all of the guys that always make me nervous to play, yet I still went against my gut (Reavie, Poston, Hughes, Kuchar, An, Fitzpatrick, Woodland), I never thought Glover would the be solid one.

• Money0227

@JTAx33 said...

MKF got bailed out baddddddly. Should’ve easily been two bloody bloody days for them

I had a big day Sunday with the NFL on overs. Had 5/5’s and 6/6’s (30x) that hit. It’s keeping me from being on full tilt over the last two days.

Devoid of any clear advantage I see in the lines they set, I’ll probably throw a couple rapid fires in there for tomorrow (going light). Hopefully the right guys are at the top after tomorrow (something like English, RCB, Kokrak types) and I’ll go against them on Sunday as they fall apart on this course with the pressure.

• BrianVT

This weekend will be a fight between Reed, JT, English, and Xander.

• benstnick

@BrianVT said...

So early for that. A few years ago, Berger and Finau teed off in like 50th and ended up 1 and 2 on Sunday. It’s a US Open, everyone is still in it.

• Wander_Bread

@BrianVT said...

Watch out for rahm

• JTAx33

@Money0227 said...

I had a big day Sunday with the NFL on overs. Had 5/5’s and 6/6’s (30x) that hit. It’s keeping me from being on full tilt over the last two days.

Devoid of any clear advantage I see in the lines they set, I’ll probably throw a couple rapid fires in there for tomorrow (going light). Hopefully the right guys are at the top after tomorrow (something like English, RCB, Kokrak types) and I’ll go against them on Sunday as they fall apart on this course with the pressure.

Yeah I hit a couple of the NFL ones on Sunday as well. Ran super pure in the Vikings game, I almost forgot what it felt like

• Getty33

@Wander_Bread said...

Watch out for rahm

Although I have none of him, the Bison can’t be discounted. Last hole eagle or not, he’s playing very well at the other parts of his game which hadn’t been doing.

• lfn1992

Here’s a 6/6 I got through

JT
    DJ
    Pieters
    Westwood
    Oosty
    HarMAN

Not sure what to make of it

• deepfat

5/6:

Fatrick
    JT
    Deki
    Zalatoris
    Conners

Hatton

Should’ve known better than to play chalk Hatton. Never understood why people hype him up. Too volatile.

• cplatt87

I managed to avoid the Hatton chalk this week. Unfortunately my pivot in that range was to Fitzpatrick who also missed the cut.

• BrianVT

Damn, just realized Conners missed the cut, too. This sucks.

I don’t know how many 6/6s I have yet (until they update PHR; don’t feel like checking each one), but probably only a few.

• whogunstopmehuh

Today was a good day. https://ibb.co/pjXgLNk

• zeeshan2

@BrianVT said...

Damn, just realized Conners missed the cut, too. This sucks.

I don’t know how many 6/6s I have yet (until they update PHR; don’t feel like checking each one), but probably only a few.

I thought connors made it?

• Jeddy3

@zeeshan2 said...

I thought connors made it?

Bogied 18. ::Sad face Emoji::

• deepfat

Did Conners 3 putt from 12 ft on 18?

• Logan7777

You know you watch way too much golf, that when you finally tune in on TV, and have no idea who the camera is showing making this fairway shot, but you recognize the pre shot routine, and then go, wow, JT’s wearing a funky black/white broad striped shirt today (and you were right………..)

Who the heck was wearing the pink pants today? Never caught but a glimpse.

Harman got me a weak 5/6. From 99 in the HM yesterday and climbing to almost the top 50 for some valuable points………..lol

• Baysman

Made 30 lineups this week.

5 – 6/6
    12- 5/6
    11 – 4/6

Best lineup

Thomas -2
    English -2
    Wolff -E
    Detry +3
    Scott +5
    Fowler +6

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.