PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• depalma13

@JH822547 said...

I bet everyone feels stupid now sweating people making the cut only for them to go out and score 3 points for the round.

3 points? You are being way too generous.

• sneaksox

These first five holes are brutal, there have been two birdies out of 75+ holes played so far. I still hit the under fantasy points hard at 19.5 today. The rough should keep growing and the greens should keep getting tougher. Plus now that the field is cut in half and they don’t need to “speed up play”, maybe they will put the pins back in some of the crazy/normal Winged Foot positions.

• MrBreeze

Shane Lowry +4 thru 3 ROFL

Fatebender in my SD has 18 holes played and a grand total 4.5 points

• MrBreeze

oh and Good Saturday Morning & YAY GOLF

• JH822547

Alex Noren balling out tbf.

• depalma13

All my SDs and Weekends are 0 or negative.

• Money0227

@sneaksox said...

These first five holes are brutal, there have been two birdies out of 75+ holes played so far. I still hit the under fantasy points hard at 19.5 today. The rough should keep growing and the greens should keep getting tougher. Plus now that the field is cut in half and they don’t need to “speed up play”, maybe they will put the pins back in some of the crazy/normal Winged Foot positions.

I hit the unders on the FPs and the overs on total strokes. I threw in a hedge with the overs on FPs. I was going to go lighter, but I hit a 4/4 on the Nuggets/Lakers game for $200 (which I threw in because I was pissed at golf yesterday). Took it as a sign to reinvest that $200 into golf today. We’ll see. I’m sure one of them will throw in a Noren like opening six holes (1 under) to start the sweat. My guess is Xander.

• marker0357

@Money0227 said...

I hit the unders on the FPs and the overs on total strokes. I threw in a hedge with the overs on FPs. I was going to go lighter, but I hit a 4/4 on the Nuggets/Lakers game for $200 (which I threw in because I was pissed at golf yesterday). Took it as a sign to reinvest that $200 into golf today. We’ll see. I’m sure one of them will throw in a Noren like opening six holes (1 under) to start the sweat. My guess is Xander.

after yesterday’s carnage, I only did 1 RapidFire to meet the Make the Cut promo on MKF and a small parlay on DK Sports.

• lendahand21

ur better off 4/6 or 5/6 and those 4 or 5 playing well then having 6/6 and having two of them going backwards

carnage incoming

• hypegotti

Just checked my score saw Casey -4.5 and figured we’ll make days over before I even started then saw the rest of what’s going on, wow

• tristanwolf

lol so far the field +60 1 guy -1

• byo34

Meanwhile, Zalatoris sticking it 3 feet from the pin on the first hole.

• depalma13

@lendahand21 said...

ur better off 4/6 or 5/6 and those 4 or 5 playing well then having 6/6 and having two of them going backwards

carnage incoming

There’s enough birdies available on this course that the players won’t be negative all weekend.

• JTAx33

@Money0227 said...

Yeah Xander is the one that I’m most nervous about as well

• Dunzor

Casey started awful but now he’s dropping birdies for my showdown team when they are very hard to come by!

• titanhawks

@hypegotti said...

Just checked my score saw Casey -4.5 and figured we’ll make days over before I even started then saw the rest of what’s going on, wow

Casey birdies 9 and 11 to get to +3 on the day

He is in my one 6/6 of three LU’s with the other two being 4/6’s in the Scramble

and for the first time in I think ever I put my best LU in the Happy Meal :)

• depalma13

Casey less than 5 feet for a streak.

• HunkerToe

LOL Cantlay going backwards

• depalma13

Casey!

• Baysman

Let’s go Scott. You bogey the easiest hole on the course? Pathetic.

• Dunzor

@depalma13 said...

Casey!

Insane for showdown, that might be the only one we see all day

• achesley711

Extremely happy I picked Casey for showdown now.

• JH822547

Bez had 12 foot for a streak on 10-12 as well, I’d wager we see more.

Casey has 5 foot for another birdie.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

JFC…. not sure it was a good thing to have
    a few 6/6…. early guys losing points and going down like crazy

• Baysman

Tough round for Jay Day. Was hoping for better

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.