PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hypegotti

Go off Casey

• marker0357

@titanhawks said...

Casey birdies 9 and 11 to get to +3 on the day

He is in my one 6/6 of three LU’s with the other two being 4/6’s in the Scramble

and for the first time in I think ever I put my best LU in the Happy Meal :)

I see you bro

• titanhawks

Casey four straight birdies now :):):)

• titanhawks

Just checked EURO and have a 6/6 with my only LU there also :)

Trying to do football LU’s but golf is making it hard to do right now

• mh8235

Jesus christ berger..water u doing?

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

If I hear Billy Casper’s name one more time I’m turning the volume off. How can these announcers NOT realize what they are doing?

• depalma13

Just had 4 birdies within a few minutes!

• titanhawks

Played Jaeger in the Weekend Wedge and he is +5 thru 3

Get what ya pay for lol

But I got Thomas and Rahm (+3 thru 3) going for me though

Edit; they just change Jaeger’s bogey to a par so now just two DBB’s; whew! hehe

• timusbr

a first time in a long time the weather was worse in the am. I played as far up the leaderboard as I could for showdown and slept all morning.

• timusbr

i am 26 pts behind the cash line in both of the $100 contests I had tickets into. I looked it over and thought it possible to catch up. I see all the near zero scores being put up this morning and thinking I keep getting breaks to be able to move up the dfs leaderboard.

But Rahm going on the bogey streak to start…Now I want to kick his dog.

• NDNole

@NDNole said...

Tried something new this week. Set my lineup, Didnt tinker once and thanks to nfl I didnt check the pga board to get my mind wondering lol. Lets see how it works out.

Didnt work out at all lol. I seem to do much better when I work in ideas from the board. At least for golf DFS.

• lendahand21

rip JT owners

• Dunzor

@timusbr said...

a first time in a long time the weather was worse in the am. I played as far up the leaderboard as I could for showdown and slept all morning.

I didn’t really pay attention to weather but my focus ended up landing me on mostly later guys except Casey and Zalatoris so for the first time in forever I may have a serious showdown sweat, still a lot of golf to play but I’ll post later on if it’s getting interesting

• mitchsnyderdfw

@timusbr said...

Now I want to kick his dog.

This made me crack up 😂

• depalma13

@lendahand21 said...

rip JT owners

Way too early for that.

• MrBreeze

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

This made me crack up 😂

try to catch Zig Ziglers don’t kick my cat, oldie but goodie

• depalma13

Mats is putting lights out.

• NDNole

@depalma13 said...

Mats is putting lights out.

What universe are we in?

• lendahand21

Mats gonna win it if hes gonna do this on the greens

• hypegotti

Berger is absolutely killing me smh

• Dunzor

Hideki streaking and not a par on his card yet through 6

• mitchsnyderdfw

I missed it, but Zach Johnson had an eagle at 9 and is -2 on the day.

Only six shots off the lead.

• depalma13

Mats with streak!

• Dunzor

Gonna need Xander and English to get themselves sorted and make a couple birdies on the easy stretch of I’m gonna have any gpp winning potential

• Dunzor

Xander figured it out but English just made bogey on the short 6th :( really need some birdies my friend

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.