PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dunzor

Would also love a Wolff collapse because what the hell, he doesn’t look like he’s playing the same course

• marker0357

Lou……..eeeeeeeeeeee

• Dunzor

Xander eagle!!!

• Ricardo5346

Todd makes everything, yet misses a 2 ft birdie.

• depalma13

Our 2 year-old Rockpaperscissors just broke her maiden a Churchill.

She’s going to be a good one.

• byo34

Wolff and Bryson really both do well at the same courses. 3M open 1st and 2nd. Rocket mortgage 1st and 2nd. PGA championship T4. Now here they are both in contention.

• Baysman

JT costing me lots of monies today. Ouch. Another bogey.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@depalma13 said...

She ran big!

• XxHeisenbergxX

@byo34 said...

Wolff and Bryson really both do well at the same courses. 3M open 1st and 2nd. Rocket mortgage 1st and 2nd. PGA championship T4. Now here they are both in contention.

That’s a good exacta to keep note of…

• depalma13

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

She ran big!

Yeah. It was impressive.

• Gtzerphy

Good lord these announcers are awful, please give me Nantz and Faldo back!

• mitchsnyderdfw

@Gtzerphy said...

Good lord these announcers are awful, please give me Nantz and Faldo back!

Yeah, I can’t stand Gary Koch and Azinger.

• Dunzor

Wolff hit 2 fairways today and might finish -5

• BrianVT

Danny Lee WD

• marker0357

Reed implosion. You couldn’t do that yesterday?

• byo34

Day has 1.5 more points than Fleetwood. Good stuff Jason.

• Gtzerphy

Let’s not give JT a pass today, he’s been brutal. (Rahm too)

• Money0227

@marker0357 said...

Reed implosion. You couldn’t do that yesterday?

He can’t make an up and down to save his life today because he made made every single freaking one of them yesterday.

I have to just let it go, but it’s just so disgusting. Yesterday was torture watching him make ridiculous save after ridiculous save (as everyone else is bogeying holes left and right). He couldn’t just hit one mediocre bunker shot on 18 and par it?

• HunkerToe

This Reed meltdown is glorious. Dark energy my ass, he’s just a cheating douche.

• Gtzerphy

My eight golfers remaining shot +29 today!!! I was winning 3X, now breaking even.

• Logan7777

@HunkerToe said...

This Reed meltdown is glorious. Dark energy my ass, he’s just a cheating douche.

Yep.

• JH822547

God I wish I had the balls to lock in Bryson.

• timusbr

@depalma13 said...

that is a great name for a horse Love it

• timusbr

@Money0227 said...

He can’t make an up and down to save his life today because he made made every single freaking one of them yesterday.

I have to just let it go, but it’s just so disgusting. Yesterday was torture watching him make ridiculous save after ridiculous save (as everyone else is bogeying holes left and right). He couldn’t just hit one mediocre bunker shot on 18 and par it?

I felt the same way about reed. Didnt roster him wanted to see his ownership drop like a rock. but those people were making money. Today, I got to say he was close….He didnt really F up too much but that angel on his shoulder must of gone for a pee break. He was close, does he bounce back on Sun??

• Logan7777

@depalma13 said...

👍

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.