PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JTAx33

@marker0357 said...

Reed implosion. You couldn’t do that yesterday?

Don’t wanna talk about it

• BIF

Still need a few for the NFL forum contest

$2 entry – 63/100
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/91999742

• MrBreeze

Good Sunday Morning and YAY GOLF

Early lock this morning, scouring DK for overlay as I type this.

Have a weekend winner take all on FD that I am leading after day 1, I was only entry w Wolf.

Hoping to improve to break even today on DK.

Going to be very entertaining day of golf, enjoy.

Good Luck Y’all, we will need it.

• wigg_ESEA

RG Overall Ranking

Fading Wolff for showdown for ultimate meltdown… playing pieces around him.. remember 3-4 bogeys and all position points are lost.

• BrianVT

@wigg_ESEA said...

Fading Wolff for showdown for ultimate meltdown… playing pieces around him.. remember 3-4 bogeys and all position points are lost.

Would love to see this happen.

• Wander_Bread

@BrianVT said...

Would love to see this happen.

Same here. would also keep the tournament interesting

• depalma13

DFS golf would be so much better if negative points were removed or positive points doubled after the cut.

• Getty33

Note to self : Patrick Cantplay is not very good at golf anymore.

• Dunzor

Looks like we will be getting sufficient carnage today and it’s gonna be a survival round, not an attacking one. I think Wolff and Bryson come backwards and one of Oosty, Xander, Hideki, or English gets the win

• sneaksox

@Dunzor said...

Looks like we will be getting sufficient carnage today and it’s gonna be a survival round, not an attacking one. I think Wolff and Bryson come backwards and one of Oosty, Xander, Hideki, or English gets the win

Would love to see English take this after playing well all year and then basically beating the whole field at the NT (except losing to DJ by 10).

• sneaksox

Cam/Weisberger Eagles

• Getty33

Gonna be a heck of a battle for last place as well. The Ancer and Sea Bass jockeying for position with a half dozen others in striking range.

• JH822547

@depalma13 said...

DFS golf would be so much better if negative points were removed or positive points doubled after the cut.

There is enough of a premium on getting 6/6 through already, this is just a unique tournament.

• MrBreeze

Danny Lee ultimate Tilt

• JH822547

That passed me by, wtf is going on here

SHOT 9 In the hole for quintuple bogey
    SHOT 8 11 feet 3 inches to back, left green 7 feet 7 inches to hole
    SHOT 7 10 feet 6 inches to back, left green 3 feet 9 inches to hole
    SHOT 6 12 feet 9 inches to back, left green 6 feet 11 inches to hole
    SHOT 5 4.2 inches to back, left green 5 feet 10 inches to hole
    SHOT 4 9 feet 3 inches to back, left green 5 feet 7 inches to hole
    SHOT 3 25 yards to back, left green 3 feet 12 inches to hole
    SHOT 2 156 yards to first cut rough, front, right of green 24 yards to hole
    SHOT 1 288 yards to left, first cut rough 171 yards to hole

• tristanwolf

i’ve got looie (4back at 75-1) and zj (7 back at 200-1). let’s see some funky stuff out there today. good luck fellas.

24 left in the nfl meal

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/91999742

• lfn1992

Never, ever roster Danny Lee

https://twitter.com/BunkiePerkins/status/1307658783510888450?s=19

• RudyPujols

I like Hideki and Louie in a Par Fight.

Probably have to go with Rory Sabatini in a Bar Fight, though. That guys’ skull would be unaffected by bottles smashed over it, perhaps even strengthened by it.

• hbomb57

So I take it Lee is out of the running today. Wow that ranks pretty high in single hole implosions.

• Dunzor

@lfn1992 said...

Never, ever roster Danny Lee

Amazing to watch, for a second I thought it was gonna be the yips, but that was much more like Phil’s hitting the ball while it was rolling, Lee just was saying F U to the course

• tristanwolf

@lfn1992 said...

that’s incredible.

• tristanwolf

@RudyPujols said...

I like Hideki and Louie in a Par Fight.

Probably have to go with Rory Sabatini in a Bar Fight, though. That guys’ skull would be unaffected by bottles smashed over it, perhaps even strengthened by it.

golf digest interviewed all the players and the #1 guy they said they would want on their side in a bar fight was ernie els. don’t know if cause of his size or maybe he just doesn’t take shit from anyone despite his easy demeanor.

• ifthethunder

@Dunzor said...

If Mats, OOsty, and X-man had a playoff for first, one of my 5/6’s might be really good. (And once again, to hell with you, Hatton.)
    ~

• lfn1992

For late showdown I took “mentally tough” guys. The final piece was Webb.

• shadowchap1978

I really think even is in play to win today… it’s brutal out there today. I’ve got Rory today as my nut call.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.