PGA FORUM

Comments

• whodat2

When: Sept 17-20

Where: Mamaroneck, NY

Course: Winged Foot GC | A par 70 playing at 7477 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Gary Woodland at -13

Last Year’s Cut: +2 TOP 60 plus ties.

Coverage: Golf Channel | NBC | Peacock, Streaming: USOpen.com plus other apps

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hbomb57

Has to be a Forum record only 55 pages of a US Open Covid Major.

• Kingspark35

@JH822547 said...

Millionaire Winner has Fitzpatrick MC

I honestly did not believe this was possible.

He/She must have had a flaky when he missed the cut by one.

• lfn1992

I got 205.35 in Round 4 Showdown and basically broke even as a result! Curious how it would have done in the Milly.

• ifthethunder

This was not a good week of golf DFS for me. Butt…we still have bikini girls with machine guns.
    ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnCoVKqxXAI

• mitchsnyderdfw

I got my redemption today. I beat @whodat by .50 pts to avenge the loss of the Super Bowl in 2010 to the New Orleans Saints.

• Getty33

@hbomb57 said...

And I’ll bet the 140+ page thread for the Travelers (aka the Sammy Davis Jr. Greater Hartford Open) was an all time record. Interestingly enough, the Travelers was played in the middle of June (same time the US Open is normally scheduled). And don’t even get me started on the 120+ pages of the Rocket Mortgage Classic…

• Kp24

@JH822547 said...

Millionaire Winner has Fitzpatrick MC

Yep
    Can’t bitch any longer about max entry and such.
    In golf dfs just play your guys and see what happens. 5/6 beats ALL the 6/6 for a freaking mil

• lfn1992

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

to avenge the loss of the Super Bowl in 2010 to the New Orleans Saints.

Tracy Porter Forever!

• whodat2

@lfn1992 said...

Tracy Porter Forever!

And then i went golfing.

• mitchsnyderdfw

@lfn1992 said...

Tracy Porter Forever!

👍
    That was a weird moment. Seeing the IU alum I had cheered for in college break my heart in an instant.

• karonica

i beat whodat in a big 2 dollar h-h

• Steverino01

My 3/6 single bullet didn’t cash. I decided not to play much when I saw there was no $20 milly this week. Made me lose interest when it came to DFS, but I still watched as a golf fan. All in all DK probably saved me from losing money because there was no way I was taking Bison this week. The US Open is not suppose to be a Bison type course. Can’t wait for the Masters.

I did do very well in the NFL this week though. Perhaps it’s because i spent so little time paying attention to the golf.

• BIF

That moment when you realize the next 2 majors are both at Augusta National

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@hbomb57 said...

Keep in mind, our forum posts numbers have dropped as our Discord numbers have risen dramatically.

The Golf channel over on Discord is hopping. Most of our premium members take advantage of the real time chat there now.

• bigez952

@Kingspark35 said...

I honestly did not believe this was possible.

He/She must have had a flaky when he missed the cut by one.

I think it has been said that the only possible event that this could happen is the US Open where scores will be lower. Also keep in mind that the Milly Maker this week was a $100 buy in so it wasn’t as many entries as a usually $20 event.

• MACKTYSON

@bhdevault said...

Keep in mind, our forum posts numbers have dropped as our Discord numbers have risen dramatically.

The Golf channel over on Discord is hopping. Most of our premium members take advantage of the real time chat there now.

What the hell is Discord?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@MACKTYSON said...

What the hell is Discord?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYSQB0fUzv0

• HarryV

RG Blogger

@Dunzor said...

just mentioned but the round finished this morning due to darkness so should happen soon

yea and when I posted, it was well over

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.