RSD FORUM

Comments

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Damn! In Jamaica for the week – all fanduel contest access is banned. I am not a fan of the unexpected, unwanted vacation from DFS. How can a user who has been confirmed to live in a legal DFS state be denied access to play from some tropical island where the government couldn’t care less about fantasy sports anyway?? I already reached out to Fanduel Support, and they said that it’s just the way it is to be safe lol

• tvsfrink

I’m lying on a beach having supermodels feed me grapes RIGHT NOW and I can’t play either. SO unfair!

• squidkill

@Ryazan said...

Damn! In Jamaica for the week – all fanduel contest access is banned. I am not a fan of the unexpected, unwanted vacation from DFS. How can a user who has been confirmed to live in a legal DFS state be denied access to play from some tropical island where the government couldn’t care less about fantasy sports anyway?? I already reached out to Fanduel Support, and they said that it’s just the way it is to be safe lol

have a drink and relax pal- maybe pay attention to your wife or life partner for a week…..smoke a blunt, go snorkeling, rope swing jet skies, take a nap, be glad you can afford such luxuries

• louiescards

DK KoTH winner

@Ryazan said...

Should have bought her the cat

• Mindofigor

That’s why winning boatloads of money really sucks. Side effect is going on some lame vacation where you can’t play dfs. In my eyes that’s not a vacation, it’s a jail sentence.

• deejones49

maxdalury might pay to fly you back early

• bgizzle714

next time set up a computer at home that you can remotely access from the road

• AtGame7

@Mindofigor said...

That’s why winning boatloads of money really sucks. Side effect is going on some lame vacation where you can’t play dfs. In my eyes that’s not a vacation, it’s a jail sentence.

I choose life.

• tvegas40

Maybe with your awesome dribbling/basketball skills you can roam the b-ball courts of Jamaica. You can find a local hot shot loud mouth bad ass b-baller. You guys can team up, play against others 2 on 2 and dupe them out of their money because there’s no way the expect you can ball. Then you can go back to your hotel room and help your girl study for Jeopardy…

• KRD227

@tvegas40 said...

Maybe with your awesome dribbling/basketball skills you can roam the b-ball courts of Jamaica. You can find a local hot shot loud mouth bad ass b-baller. You guys can team up, play against others 2 on 2 and dupe them out of their money because there’s no way the expect you can ball. Then you can go back to your hotel room and help your girl study for Jeopardy…

Love it!

• JackLotte

@tvegas40 said...

+1

• pepsies15

@tvegas40 said...

Haha well played.

• kingofqueens

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

According to legend, it’s the Forbidden Fruit of the Garden of Eden.

• Ibleedblue1

I went to Grenada for my honeymoon back in July. I had no problems accessing DK and even had my best week ever with that British Open the weekend we got back. I set my line ups while laying on the beach.

• jimmyrad

If you looked at the stats (rules) instead of relying on your gut (lazyness, hubris, idiocy) maybe you could have beat Max (Jamica)

• tvsfrink

Why is anyone offering this guy advice or help?

• jklsr265

@tvsfrink said...

Why is anyone offering this guy advice or help?

because we’re not as bitter as you

• DefinitelyMiami

@Ibleedblue1 said...

I went to Grenada for my honeymoon back in July. I had no problems accessing DK and even had my best week ever with that British Open the weekend we got back. I set my line ups while laying on the beach.

They tightened things up when they added the geolocation check. Had no issues in Puerto Rico or the USVI But you are going to be out of luck pretty much everywhere else in the islands without a work around

• tvsfrink

@jklsr265 said...

because we’re not as bitter as you

“I don’t want to hear this guy blow himself anymore” does not equal “bitter.”

• IronMonkey415

Tell me more about those grapes

• bradizpro

• 2016 FABC Finalist

Life is so hard

• Putz

• Scutcher

Build a better itinerary

• tvsfrink

@IronMonkey415 said...

Tell me more about those grapes

They’re kind of sour.

• lk2000

Anyone know if FD and DK are available in U.S. territories like Puerto Rico and USVI?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler