NBA FORUM

Comments

• 1xtony

Does anyone know who vachon19 is? I’m getting up to 3 h2h challenges a day from this person. 1 of my buddies is too. Starting to think it’s possibly a bot

• JSteele

He probably beat you in a H2H at some point and likes to pray on people he thinks are weak.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@1xtony said...

Does anyone know who vachon19 is? I’m getting up to 3 h2h challenges a day from this person. 1 of my buddies is too. Starting to think it’s possibly a bot

It’s not a bot, fwiw. It’s someone that really is trying to get your action. The DK rep posted in this thread: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/question-i-keep-getting-friend-requests-on-dk-3218495

• 1xtony

That’s the thing. We aren’t “friends” on dk nor do I play h2h’s. So his requests are completely out of nowhere

• bigez952

@1xtony said...

That’s the thing. We aren’t “friends” on dk nor do I play h2h’s. So his requests are completely out of nowhere

Some people spam everyone trying to get as much H2H action as possible which is annoying but you can always block them.

• IronMonkey415

I get him all the time. Annoying rat.

• bjones198753

Bout to take his money tonight……he has been challenging me for weeks.

• yisman

@1xtony said...

Maybe he goes on RG and looks for usernames to challenge.

I don’t think I get HTHs from Vachon but I do get a bunch because I’m in some leagues, so whenever someone creates a HTH in the league…

• Messiah717

I get them also. I have no clue who he is.

• Steverino01

I had to block Vachon. Got tired of all the notifications. I don’t even care that much about the NBA.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler