NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• ToDoubleD

Was hoping to do some reading … what’s everyone like

• gje627

Like: Harvick, Jones, Truex, Jr, Logano, Keselowski, Almirola, Bayne

Dislike: Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch, Hamlin, Bowman, Stenhouse, Jr… 75% of my NFL Milly-Maker lineups.

• gje627

Like Newman too.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@gje627 said...

Like: Harvick, Jones, Truex, Jr, Logano, Keselowski, Almirola, Bayne

Dislike: Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch, Hamlin, Bowman, Stenhouse, Jr… 75% of my NFL Milly-Maker lineups.

I wavered on Logo but took the pass..agree with everyone else and add I am highly invested in Buescher and or AJ teams with some Bubba and hoping Ragan comes out of nowhere..

• tristanwolf

everything filled early they dropped the ball bored football guys would be dumping money in now but there are shit for contests left.

• eleanorRigby

Harvick and Wallace in my single entry. Grrrrr.

• tristanwolf

pretty wild race. i thought my day was done with harvick too but so many guys out now. joey truex and ryan at least keeping me in the money.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

75% Jones
    50% Bubba
    45 Harvick
    Things looking horrible!
    45% Kes
    90% Truex
    50% AJ
    50 Buescher
    $2 profit, lucky as crap..

• unageo09

I know DK won’t but I wish the would offer better contests while football is going on. I just can’t do all that well with the NFL. Aside from here or there guess I’m done until Daytona.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler