INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• CantStopDis

Hey,

Just looking for some quick help in terms of Las Vegas daily fantasy. Traveling there today and was wondering if there are any ways around the “restriction.” I think I’ve heard before that if you enter lineups into contests in a legal state, you can edit them later in the week but not enter any new contests?? True?? Please help me as I am a daily degenerate and can’t miss 1/17th of the NFL regular season.

Thanks,
    Your fellow degen.

• shockermandan

@CantStopDis said...

I think I’ve heard before that if you enter lineups into contests in a legal state, you can edit them later in the week but not enter any new contests?? True??

This is true.

Mod Note

Just a heads up that we do not allow the discussion of any workarounds to state laws or circumventing of any laws generally on the forum. That’s why searching for them will/should not yield a result.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

If you enter contest with a dummy lineup before you go to Vegas you can edit them. If you reserve into the contest, you will not be able to enter contest.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).