MAIN FORUM

Comments

• TheJBaum

Nigel Eccles leaves Fanduel today and without his ‘open door’ to let us make our film, Perfect Lineup, would never have been able to capture such a great time in the rise of the DFS industry.

So, in honor of his great influence on the industry and our film, I wanted to offer to any who haven’t seen it a limited offer to watch it for FREE TODAY ONLY.

If interested, you can rent the film until 12pm PT on Nov 20th for free using code “NIGEL” at checkout.

This code only applies when renting on our site www.perfectlineupmovie.com

The film is also available on iTunes, Amazon and Xbox.

The film takes you into the live finals from NFL 2014 to MLB 2015 of Fanduel, DraftKings and (cough) Fantasy Aces. Many industry icons make appearances in the film, including but not limited to… Nigel Eccles, Jason Robins, Dan Back, Scott Hanson, Cory Albertson (RayOfHope), McJester, Al Smizzle, Tommy G, Jeff Collins, Drew Dinkmeyer, Dean Shavelson, Cal Spears, Stevietpfl, BoggsLite, Kevin Bonnet and more.

ENJOY!!

• WidumBoise

Great film, yall.

Very well done.

• yisman

“If interested, you can rent the film until 12pm PT on Nov 20th for free using code “NIGEL” at checkout.”

This thread was posted after 12 PM PT on 11/20

I’m confused.

• bigez952

@yisman said...

“If interested, you can rent the film until 12pm PT on Nov 20th for free using code “NIGEL” at checkout.”

This thread was posted after 12 PM PT on 11/20

I’m confused.

I am guessing he meant midnight last night and not 12pm which actually is noon yesterday. I didn’t see this until this morning so I missed the free code but it still looks like an interesting film and might be worth the $4 rental.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).