MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

Grinders,

We’re happy to announce our latest freeroll – and it involves a chance to win a trip to the $100,000 Fantasy Aces Basketball Championship. The best part? You might not even need to win a seat to go! Allow me to explain…

This Friday, 3/13, we’ll be hosting a freeroll on Fantasy Aces. The top 10 finishers will receive a $109 ticket to the 3/20 qualifier for the $100,000 FABC live final in California.

And the grand prize? The freeroll champ receives a trip to (albeit no seat in) the FABC! Fantasy Aces will also throw in an awesome swag pack to the winner. Between airfare, accommodations and parties the weekend of 4/3, this 1st place prize is valued at $850.

Overall, we’re giving away 10 chances to qualify for – plus 1 automatic, non-participating trip to – the $100,000 FABC in California!

(Can’t make the trip 4/3? Sorry, we can’t give you cash. If you win the freeroll and want to decline the trip, you get the qualifier qualifier ticket only, not cash. The non-participant’s seat will be surrendered to 2nd place.)

Here are the rules:

Eligibility to participate

— To be eligible, you must have created your Fantasy Aces account through a RotoGrinders link. CLICK HERE TO CREATE A FANTASY ACES ACCOUNT if you still need one.
    — If you already have a Fantasy Aces account tracked to RotoGrinders, you’ll need to have played at least one game 30 days before the freeroll this Friday, 3/13.
    — A bonus for new and existing members alike: Deposit $500 + enter 3 $109 FABC qualifier entries and get a 4th qualifier entry for free. (Capped at 6 entries, getting 2 free.)

Once you qualify for the freeroll

— The contest will be password-protected. If you qualify to play, Fantasy Aces will email you each day with the contest’s URL and password. So be sure to check your email Inbox!
    — Fantasy Aces will send out these emails every day leading up to contest, with a cut off at one-hour before rosters lock on Friday, 3/13.

Let us know if you have any questions here in this thread. Otherwise, click here to get started!

Cheers,
    Jonan and the RotoGrinders team

UPDATE: The hard cutoff to join tonight’s contest is 5pm EST. If you’ve signed up through a RotoGrinders link and are eligible to participate, keep your eyes peeled for an email from Fantasy Aces today with a link to the password-protected freeroll.

• Ross
    @dude_abides7 said...

It says you need an active FA account tracked by RG.

Tracked by RG means the referral (signup) is tracked, not your game results. It says FantasyAces account tracked not FantasyAces results tracked (although you do need to have your RG username in your profile to receive incentives for your signup).

I understand your frustration (and the confusion by the wording), next time we will be more clear.

• ramswin1

Never got an invite.

• cjstetzer

wheres the emails? book-it

• dude_abides7

@RRT said...

Tracked by RG means the referral (signup) is tracked, not your game results. It says FantasyAces account tracked not FantasyAces results tracked (although you do need to have your RG username in your profile to receive incentives for your signup).

I understand your frustration (and the confusion by the wording), next time we will be more clear.

Ah…I see what you are saying. Yes, to be honest that wording is very misleading. Understand, I don’t complain about things and I am not complaining now. I just wanted clarification on the methods to which you were determining eligibility. Now that you have explained it does make sense.

I get the reasoning and I am aware that you only make money off of referral players that stem from RG links. Thus, these “give backs” stem from the money you collect from FA and assuredly the benefits can’t be shared with everyone, but rather only with the individuals to which you’re earning a residual % thru the RG/FA relationship.

Maybe in the future you can still provide a way for members of both sites to participate? If it needs to be financially covered (understandable) then you could always allow FA accounts not tracked to RG to enter if they pay up for FA incentives for a month or 2 or 3? I know the coin is coming from a different well, but it provides the financial allotment needed to expand such a freeroll to all active dual-site members who maybe, through no fault of their own, signed up for FA before they knew about RG link incentives.

Thanks for explaining mate!

Cheers,

• hlyght10

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

When will the free roll show up in the contest?

• gavlam

thanks for the link!!!!

• Jonan

Team RG

dude_abides7 – Sorry about the confusion there. It sounds like you’re not the only one with this question. RRT nailed it with his explanation.

Tracked = you’re tracked back to RG as one of our referrals e.g. you clicked one of our links to sign up for FA.

I know a lot of folks are tracking FA results and rankings in their RG profiles, but this isn’t what we were referring to in the eligibility requirements for this freeroll. I’ve updated the original post to clarify what we meant by “tracked” in this case.

For what it’s worth, we do oftentimes run promos that are welcome to all players on a site, regardless of whether or not they’re one of our referrals. This just isn’t one of them.

Sorry for the confusion. We’ll definitely keep your feedback in mind as we try to be more clear in the future.

• tsall

I was not being tracked for fantasy aces for some reason but I play there daily and just now put in to be tracked. Will I be able to play in the freeroll?

• dude_abides7

@Jonan said...

Sorry for the confusion. We’ll definitely keep your feedback in mind as we try to be more clear in the future.

No worries…like I said, was just looking for clarification and I am not bothered in the least. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Dude

• markaw4

I joined through the link in this forum and I don’t have incentives or a freeroll email? HELP!

• PigskinSleepers

@FantasyAces said...

1st email has been sent. Please email our support if you qualify but did not receive the email invite.

Trent@FA

Can you confirm what email address that should go to?

• PigskinSleepers

Just sent an email on the fantasy aces help page – hope that works!

Thanks for another great offering rotogrinders!!!!

• markaw4

I just sent an email to support as well for Rotogrinders and Fantasy Aces

• Ross
    @Bschneidewind said...

Just sent an email on the fantasy aces help page – hope that works!

Thanks for another great offering rotogrinders!!!!

I confirmed your FA account is tracked to RotoGrinders. You should have already or will be shortly receiving the email from FantasyAces.
    Make sure to check spam/other folders in your email, or search your email for the subject line: LAST CALL!

• FrancisBooth

I got the email from RG but not Fantasyaces. I play on Fantasyaces. Do I not qualify for some reason that I am missing?

• csmaniac

RG Overall Ranking

I’m pretty sure I signed up through here or used the code grinders when I signed up. Never got an email. Can someone confirm my FA account is tracked? (csmaniac)

• Jonan

Team RG

…and that’s it, folks! We’ve hit the deadline to sign up for FA through one of our links, deposit and play in tonight’s promo event.

Keep checking the Inbox of the email address you used to sign up to Fantasy Aces for a URL and instructions how to access the contest.

If you have questions, post here or give the FA team a shout at support@fantasyaces.com.

Enjoy the games!

• FantasyAces

Last email has been sent. Email support@fantasyaces.cm if you didn’t receive the email invite. Good Luck Everyone!

• PigskinSleepers

@RRT said...

I confirmed your FA account is tracked to RotoGrinders. You should have already or will be shortly receiving the email from FantasyAces.
    Make sure to check spam/other folders in your email, or search your email for the subject line: LAST CALL!

Never received the email – confirmed there was nothing in spam or other areas… I did receive other promo emails from Fantasy Aces today though.

Oh well, thanks anyhow.

• Ross
    @Bschneidewind said...

Never received the email – confirmed there was nothing in spam or other areas… I did receive other promo emails from Fantasy Aces today though.

Oh well, thanks anyhow.

:( Have you played at least one game there in the last 30 days?

• PigskinSleepers

Yeah, see comment I quoted as they confirmed.

Seriously no worries though, with the lineups I rolled with tonight I’d be saying the same thing even if I had a chance in the freeroll: Congrats to the winners!!!

• PigskinSleepers

Oh wait, that comment was from you – my bad :)

Congrats again everyone!

• gjtgjtgjt

Soooo Close, ah well….I never play the NBA, wish I rolled it out instead of my CBB, my lineup was pretty good

• detroittigers44

I managed to stay in the top 10! Excited for next Friday. Thank you very much to Rotogrinders and FantasyAces for this awesome promotion… Aces is one of my favorite sites, great customer service and I like the format… Keep up the good work.

• Miguel130

Thanks Fantasy Aces and Rotogrinders for the opportunity to win something nice on a freeroll. BTW Markieff is my new favorite player!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).