NFL FORUM

Comments

• KevinRothWx

RG Chief Meteorologist

Outside of Irma cancelling a game, it is a fairly quiet day across the NFL:

TB @ MIA – Game has been postponed due to Hurricane Irma.

ATL @ CHI – Winds sustained around 10mph, gusts 15. If anything, a slight bump down to kickers, but I’m not expecting major impacts.

IND @ LAD – A few isolated storms are possible. The coverage will be unimpressive, so there’s no guarantee anything actually ends up over the stadium. I wouldn’t let a 20% rain chance impact your game plan. Warm, which should benefit kickers slightly (ball travels farther in warmer air).

CAR @ SF – Winds sustained around 15mph, with stronger gusts. I would call it a manageable wind, though it is enough for a slight bump down to kickers.

LAC @ DEN – A few isolated storms possible. Low coverage = low concerns.

Follow me on Twitter, @KevinRothWx.

Happy Grinding,
    Kevin

• goblue84

So…TB/MIA now orange?

• CodeBandit

@goblue84 said...

So…TB/MIA now orange?

More like fire red!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.