NFL FORUM

Comments

• bluesjack

Using DK pricing the top 7 WR’s are, as you might expect, Jones, Beckham, Hopkins, Bryant, Green, Robinson and K Allen.

Who do you like to exceed value? Who is most likely to have you moaning, “ ‘Blank’ cost me a boatload of money?”

• Yacht67

I prefer to do this after week 1. However I think Allen will be below average.” Not only is he facing a KC defense, but also KC’s offense is a very good, slow moving (but time consuming) running team. Because of this I think Allen will have opportunities in the passing game. However with two very good tight-ends (Hunter and Gates) and a team that likes to give to woodhead in the Red-zone, I don’t see very much upside in Allen Week 1. I’ll be spending my money else where. I think Hopkins is a GPP play only. He has the potential to drawing a “blank” because Brock is throwing to him. But the Texans are facing the Bears. If Brock learns the system and clicks with his teammates by week 1. Hopkins could be very dangerous. I don’t think the bears offense will consume much clock. So i think Hopkins might be the perfect “GO big/GO home” (HIGH-risk-High reward play. But I don’t trust Brock at all I like the Texans Running game in this match-up, and that’s where I’ll stop.

• Tammy409

I just started following The NFL after more than a decade of disinterest last season, so I don’t know anything about Allen. I don’t know the ‘Good’ Dez and he’s in concussion protocol, so not on my radar. I wouldn’t worry about Hopkins QB situation so much as his opponent’s D can be feisty and the fact that it doesn’t seem as if any other HOU WR has stepped up to draw coverage away from him, so I’m with you and Boom/Bust there. Who else… Allen Robinson is going to get his and, of course, A.B. will also, but they will also be highly owned, A.B. universally so, but maybe we that follow things more closely place higher value in Robinson than does the larger pool of Dfs football players. I’d think everyone always owns Odell, and he has as many bad games as Cooks or TY Hilton seems to me, so were to ‘choose 3’, would be A.B. as he will be highly owned but will also be a must-play, Hopkins, and Robinson (Hopkins for the upside and general-public anonymity) and Robinson (for the high-floor and potentially similar anonymity & lower ownership in a Week 1` slate that many hobbyists and casual fans will participate.

• Yacht67

I agree with you. I don’t see Robinson being highly owned at all.

• bluesjack

I’m thinking Hopkins has the easiest week 1 matchup although there should be plenty of garbage time points for Allen and/or Robinson

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).