INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• weeeshon

Im looking at next weekends slate and the sunday night game isnt included. Does anyone know if this is on purpose or a mistake?

• yisman

@billholler said...

Every time DK or FD make even a minor change, the people on here start acting just like the people that say they are leaving Facebook and never coming back. The next morning they are posting on Facebook like nothing ever happened.

most of the posters in this thread haven’t said they’re quitting, as far as I can tell.

• jvirgil

I don’t know if it will be a permanent move, but due to this change I am withdrawing my money and giving FantasyDraft a try.

• jvirgil

Looks like DraftKings added the Sun-Mon slate back in for week 6.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@jvirgil said...

Kind of funny how all the people complaining about it aren’t praising DK for adding it back.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@jvirgil said...

They’ve always had a Sunday/Monday primetime slate. The main slate is still just the 1 PM and 4 PM games (11 games this week).

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Stewburtx8 said...

They’ve always had a Sunday/Monday primetime slate. The main slate is still just the 1 PM and 4 PM games (11 games this week).

Jvirgil noted that they added the Sun-Mon slate back and he is right. There is a Sun-Mon 13 game slate on DK in addition to the Primerime slate we always have.

• bigez952

@sochoice said...

Kind of funny how all the people complaining about it aren’t praising DK for adding it back.

I am happy they added that slate back in as that is my favorite slate but why should DK deserve praise for bringing back something they should have never eliminated in the first place. I will give them props since maybe my constant complaining to them had a tiny effect to getting this slate back since they always told me they take my feedback seriously and will make sure the right people see it.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@sochoice said...

Jvirgil noted that they added the Sun-Mon slate back and he is right. There is a Sun-Mon 13 game slate on DK in addition to the Primerime slate we always have.

Ahh I see it now. My app must not of updated until I turned my phone off. Never bad to have options but the GPP’s are too small for me to want to play it.

• jvirgil

@bigez952 said...

my constant complaining

You and me both bro! Maybe we’re both the reason they brought it back!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler