MAIN FORUM

Comments

  • jmbwngfn

    4x FSWA Writer Nominee, RG Admin

    • 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

    Grinders, It’s GIVEAWAY time!

    The game: Guess the exact combined ownership level (to the tenth of a percentage) of BOTH Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram in the DraftKings Millionare Maker.

    The first RotoGrinders member to post the exact (or, if no one guesses exactly correct, the closest without going over) wins a free YEAR of RotoGrinders Premium to the site of their choice. To be eligible to win, you must:

    1) Respond here (one guess per member only) before 1 PM Eastern time today (Sun. Oct 15th)

    2) You must Retweet the tweet from the RotoGrinders Twitter account that is detailing this giveaway (https://twitter.com/RotoGrinders/status/919572147248553984)

    3) Your reply with your guess must also include your Twitter handle

    We’ll also send RotoGrinders t-shirts to second and third place!

    Fire away!

  • baldcartman

    44.6%

  • DJJAYSTARR

    Kamara – 33.4% Ingram 27.8% @djjaystarr

  • ndfan63

  • bstreich9

    43.7

    @StreichForceDFS

  • tkdman14

    • 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

    Kamara- 24.7%
    Ingram- 22.3%
    @ben_sterling

  • bombers78

    59.3β„…

  • SirBear

    59.7% @Sir_Bear_

  • Teodagod41

    Kamara 14% Ingram 8%

  • Sammybiscuits

    41.8%, Ingram is 20.5, Kamara is 21.3

    @bucn4life

  • thekid2164

    49.6 @thekid2164

  • weave40

    Kamara 24.2 – Ingram 24.2 total 48.4 @whorroc79

  • MrShampoo

  • teachmehowto

    • Blogger of the Month

    57.7 @matthewpetrich1

  • ChiliD22

    Ingram 25.6% and Kamara 19.2% Total is 44.8% @JohnDavisAOG

  • WaylandH53

    42.6% Both

    @HHW53

    21.2% Kamara
    20.4% Ingram

  • LoveTheSecond

    Ingram 36%
    Kamara 29%
    @Lovethesecond

  • Whodeywinning

    22.9 – Kamara
    16.5 – Ingram
    Whodeywinning

  • thebeardjh

    • 582

      RG Overall Ranking

    48.3%
    @_long_island_

  • dacuse44

    52.4
    @LAIslander

  • Dscifo3695

    15.9% Kamara
    21.6% Ingram
    Total 37.5% ownership
    Twitter Handle: @Dylan_Scifo

  • BobZoom

    Ingram 20.1% Kam 9.8%

  • cpleone

    Ingram – 26.9%
    Kamara – 23.3%

    For a total of 50.2%

    @JustChrisLeone

  • quietstorm778

    47.9% combined

    @quietstorm778

  • ciaranhanleyuk

    41.4% ciaranhanleyuk

  • waffles2003

    50.4% Waffles2003

  • X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.