MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Lathum

So all us degenerates are going to have the cold sweats the next week. How are you going to spend the break?

I’ll try a little NHL tomorrow then I’m taking the family to Seattle the long weekend so no dfs regardless. Then I’ll probably spend Tuesday and Wednesday curled up in a ball waiting for Thursday. Either that or play with my kids. Both sound terrible.

• madmanjayWV

What else — max entering the $4 NHL SUPER BREAKAWAY like all the ELITE DFS players do!!!!
    You can’t get those awesome CLUTCH SHOT (NBA) slates on a real schedule of games…so TAKE ON THE PROS in the short slate and go GPP crazy… #DROPPINGCNOTES

• Boneys2000

Going to take a much needed break from losing.

• Mindofigor

Probably go outside and figure out how to socialize with people again.
    I may go contrarian and instead of ‘hi’, pivot to ‘what’s up’… or are they both chalk?

• mwgdfs

DK PGA and NASCAR

• flip4flop

PGA and NHL!

• Ree4erMadness

Guess I have to try NHL, smh…

• bhdevault

Lead Forum Mod

I’ve been dabbling in NHL here and there before the break, going to really focus on it until Thursday.

I keep telling friends the same thing, the BEST thing about NHL is, you can set a lineup like 2-3 hours before lock and feel comfortable leaving it for the most part. Such a stress relief compared to NBA.

• crazypaul

Ive been on a very nice hot streak the last 3 weeks, but I am looking forward to the break. The NBA grind is the most exhausting and a week of no DFS is welcomed. If anything, I may start tweaking my spreadsheets for MLB.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking

Spend time with my wife and kids :D

• steelcitydozer

@madmanjayWV said...

What else — max entering the $4 NHL SUPER BREAKAWAY like all the ELITE DFS players do!!!!
    You can’t get those awesome CLUTCH SHOT (NBA) slates on a real schedule of games…so TAKE ON THE PROS in the short slate and go GPP crazy… #DROPPINGCNOTES

Gonna Put In 7 Entries And Instead of researching and stacking I’m just gonna pick a line up of people that have the letter K in their name. Maybe one that contains all Canadians. Take that pros! Big payday coming this way

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking
    @bhdevault said...

I’ve been dabbling in NHL here and there before the break, going to really focus on it until Thursday.

I keep telling friends the same thing, the BEST thing about NHL is, you can set a lineup like 2-3 hours before lock and feel comfortable leaving it for the most part. Such a stress relief compared to NBA.

Ha. That’s for sure.

The only time that’s not true is for certain teams (like Anaheim and Nashville) who rarely confirm their starting goaltender until later in the day.

• gaelicgirl

Today I’m throwing a few dollars on the NHL bonfire…what the hell. Really looking forward to MLB starting again, though.

• manBEAST

Taking a break from all the DFS podcasts and maybe listen to some other podcasts…or maybe I’ll have Alexa read me some ebooks on DFS…count my past winnings since I haven’t had any big hits in a while, spend some time with the family, and of course binge watch some quality streaming options. I’m sure I’ll fit in some time figuring out how to attack the changing DFS landscape as well.

• elementasrat

We all know what people are gonna do: piss away money in NHL.

• nvalencia30

• 2015 FAFC Finalist

FAFC Finalist
    • 2014 FAFC Finalist

FAFC Finalist

Sleep, get to the gym, and release a new batch of DK extensions to my fellow Grinders.

• rgreuli

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #25

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking

Going to start research on the upcoming MLB season.

• elementasrat

@rgreuli said...

Going to start research on the upcoming MLB season.

I already started 2 weeks ago.

• Sports100

Revise my strategy for NBA.

• KillaChap

I’m going to piss off some die hard NHL folks by winning some money there. Can’t wait for MLB to start.

• satchmo77

I’ve already been dabbling in esports lol. I don’t even know what I’m betting on.

• Mindofigor

@satchmo77 said...

I’ve already been dabbling in esports lol. I don’t even know what I’m betting on.

lol

• 77racing

Looking for a new place to buy lineups LOl

• NESBears120

Play NHL dfs

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking

Baseball research. Nba dfs after the all star break is just trading rake around.

• eatmyturf23

Prepping for nba after asb, even if it is trading $ around (and giving rake to dk/fd)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

Advertisement

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.