INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• raiders7532

I came in 69th place in the freeroll and it says “fanduel credit$3” but i didn’t get credit with anything. Is it a scam or joke???????????????????

• aka_the_goat

My guess is you have a $3 ticket you can use in one of their contests but can’t withdraw the money until you have played with it.

• raiders7532

Were would it say ticket won? Im not seeing anything.

• rush1228

you have $3 worth of fdps.check your points

• tjabchs6

@raiders7532 said...

Is it a scam or joke???????????????????

lol dude, chill. check your fdps.

• rotokevin

2014 RG Bowling Co-Champion, CPA & DFS Tax Guru

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I’m sorry, but what place did you finish?

• raiders7532

@rush1228 said...

you have $3 worth of fdps.check your points

It says i have 230 fdp lol,how do i use my points?lol

• TeHDruiD

When you go to enter a lineup, at the bottom next to the “ENTER” button, you’ll see an option to “Enter using 2,400 FDP”. You’ll click that link to use your FDP instead of using cash

Unfortunately, 2,400 FDP is the lowest amount you can use (for a $1 contest), so that 230 FDP is worthless to you

• raiders7532

@TeHDruiD said...

When you go to enter a lineup, at the bottom next to the “ENTER” button, you’ll see an option to “Enter using 2,400 FDP”. You’ll click that link to use your FDP instead of using cash

Unfortunately, 2,400 FDP is the lowest amount you can use (for a $1 contest), so that 230 FDP is worthless to you

Then why do they promote $3 fanduel credit if they aren’t giving me the credit?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).