Long time listener, first time… oh wait, wrong place. Anyhow, Afternoon RG… long time since I’ve posted but curiosity got the best of me today and I wanted to resurface to gain some insight from the community.
I started in DFS back in 2013 and was definitely more of a luck box then with some of my better cashes rather than a process-oriented player, which I consider myself to be today. But the thought of my progression got me thinking about a few things…
1) What is the #1 specific resource (i.e. a specific tool on a site, not just a site itself) you attribute to where your DFS game is today compared to where it was when you first started?
2) What specific theory/concept do you have a better understanding of today that you didn’t understand when you first started?
3) What strategy/process do you center your DFS play around now that you didn’t when you first started?
4) Who do you trust the most in the DFS industry when it comes to trusting their views/thoughts on a given slate (regardless of sport)?
5) Besides a time machine, what resource that doesn’t exist today do you think would put your game over the top?