Thought it would interesting to hear from others on what types of “quirks” or intricacies you notice within yourself when it comes to your DFS routine or general DFS play habits.
1) Last year in MLB I noticed a serious trend of getting smashed on nights after I had done really well…unfortunately it is rather hard to take a day off after a nice win. On days I was mindful enough to take a break I noticed fairly positive results over the course of the season when entering contests after taking a day off.
2) Outside of NFL I generally do not like to watch games when sweating…with DFS soccer I literally will just stare at my computer screen sometimes with the contest open or just on the my lineups page and drink coffee.
3) It bothers me to enter a tournament with less than like a 26.2% pay out structure…I guess I would rather accept a lower min cash and still cash than having doubled up for reaching the top 19-20% when on the bubble.
4) Each NFL Sunday morning before lock I notice myself refreshing the my lineups page about 10 times for some reason…maybe a little weird OCD about whether or not I messed something up by accident.
5) After playing DFS for a few years I actually watch sports far less than I ever did prior to being a DFS player….which is odd now that I think about it.
Those are all generally boring now that I think about it so hopefully others will have some interesting traits to share. Maybe ill think of some better ones later on.