PGA FORUM

Comments

• RockyTop55

Or does it not fill? Only sitting at 80/171K as of writing this. Only two days left and not even half way filled. Didn’t the US Open fill by the day before it started? I don’t see this filling by tomorrow.

• FanalystDrew

Don’t worry, it will fill

• MrFantasy

It may not as there are 50k more entries this time and they really didn’t do enough satellites. That being said, it should still come close.

• theinnovative

should be an unwritten rule to not speak on contests filling

• emac

With the buildup of no MLB, we should see this increased tournament get to at least 90-95% full.

The one wrinkle is that because it is in the UK at St Andrews, it starts so darn early (the wee hours of Thursday for those on the East Coast and 10pm for those on the West Coast) and may catch a few gamers off guard.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@emac said...

With the buildup of no MLB, we should see this increased tournament get to at least 90-95% full.

I know absolutely nothing about golf, but I threw in 3 entries because of the lack of MLB. Needed to get my fix.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).