NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• billholler

One of the better DFS racing weekends we’ve had lately and no rotochatter. Makes me sad

• jilesofthetrees

• 2016 NASCAR Live Finalist

I wait to start my misinformation campaign until saturday usually.

• Pickle29

NASCAR is really a last-minute lineup. Between qualifying and practice, you can’t get a real grasp on the prospects of the weekend until all that has been completed.

• sabresrock29

Pepsi stole the thread because they don’t want anyone playing a race called Coca Cola

• billholler

@Pickle29 said...

NASCAR is really a last-minute lineup. Between qualifying and practice, you can’t get a real grasp on the prospects of the weekend until all that has been completed.

That was yesterday

• billholler

@jilesofthetrees said...

And that was funny until I realized it was the king of NASCAR DFS that said it.

• Pickle29

@billholler said...

That was yesterday

Two practices still to go tomorrow. The first practice of the weekend is always qualifying practice. Almost nothing useful can be drawn from that practice in regards to the race. The two practices tomorrow will provide far more beneficial information.

• bigcrip

@jilesofthetrees said...

That’s terrible

Anyway I’m all over tony Stewart and Ricky stenhouse for Sunday

• billholler

@Pickle29 said...

Almost nothing useful can be drawn from that practice in regards to the race.

Other than the key factor of starting position.

• jilesofthetrees

• 2016 NASCAR Live Finalist

@bigcrip said...

That’s terrible

Anyway I’m all over tony Stewart and Ricky stenhouse for Sunday

Sounds like we’ll be splitting first place. Rats.

• Pickle29

@billholler said...

Other than the key factor of starting position.

Hence why I said almost.

With no idea of how anyone actually looks this weekend in race trim, I have my eyes on Truex, Logano, or Harvick to lead a majority of the laps. Larson, Kahne, McMurray all viable options for solid place differential points.

• tmquint11

I like Greg Biffle this weekend

• billholler

@tmquint11 said...

I like Greg Biffle this weekend

I do too but would like him more if he was starting further back. Really digging Kenseth and Kahne this week. Both have good track history and starting way back.

• IronMonkey415

That guy up there is the KING OF KINGS?
    Tell me the truth so I can follow him and read everything he post. TELL ME.

• ljason8eg

This feels like a crapshoot with the rain in the forecast. If the race runs Monday afternoon these practice speeds mean a whole lot more.

• Bighouse55

Hamlin seems too cheap to fade with decent odds he can lead a fair amount of laps. Great gpp play not so much for cash.

• IronMonkey415

Matt
    Chris
    Martin

will be my core.

• Slah

• 2015 NASCAR Live Final Champion

@IronMonkey415 said...

Matt
    Chris
    Martin

will be my core.

the guy from coldplay?

• Bighouse55

What happens if race is postponed until Monday? Can we adjust lineups or are lineups frozen?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bighouse55 said...

What happens if race is postponed until Monday? Can we adjust lineups or are lineups frozen?

I don’t see my forecasts I’m looking at as a major issue for rain.

• intimadator2007

@Bighouse55 said...

Line ups will lock tonight .No changes are available if the race is run tomorrow.

• Majorrock

I think it’s a longshot that they get all 600 in…Monday’s Forecast looks worst than this evenings. If I am not mistaken, Concord has a noise ordinance which will make them shut it down at a certain time.

• billholler

If the forecast holds up, the best chance of no rain is between 5 and 9 tonight which happens to be race time.

• IronMonkey415

HEY!!! Tomorrow is okay as well.

Atleast have something to look forward to on a day off.

• Majorrock

Yeah, but as big as this track is, it usually takes them 2-3 hours to dry the track. I have sat through many a rain delay for the 600….if they can reach the 300 mile mark at any time…you will see this race get crazy..Might be a chance for a first time winner with a little rain strategy…. hard to find any “safe” options with this rain in forecast.

I can remember the All Star race a few years back…It starts raining exactly when they drop the green flag and it was like bumper cars…

I hope they can get it in, This is one of the best races of the year.

• mileyvirus

hopefully the Kyle Busch, Hamlin, Elliott, Biffle, Stenhouse, Dale Jr. fade work out for me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).