INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• jakeupjohnson

What sites would you soccer dfs players recommend? I see people talking about draftkings though that is likely due in part to DK being one of the larger sites open. What about other sites such as mondogoal? Thanks in advance.

• onyxmeth

Those two are your best options. They’re each different, but they’re both worth playing on. DK has a more arcade style scoring system that makes you rethink the value of players. Mondogoal plays like Premier League Fantasy. It has lower guarantees but they have a lot of leagues to choose from.

• steelcat

I did not find any cash games in mondogoal.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

they post their games close to the day of the tournament, so i dont think you’ll find much EPL games available right now. The third option is statclash, but they are much smaller

• Mazzone

Mondogoal Rep

@steelcat said...

I did not find any cash games in mondogoal.

We are only open for cash play in the US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Brazil… soon to be Italy. If you aren’t in those locations then you are only eligible to play for free/fun, but we are looking to expand further in the near future.

• Craptor

@Mazzone said...

We are only open for cash play in the US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Brazil… soon to be Italy. If you aren’t in those locations then you are only eligible to play for free/fun, but we are looking to expand further in the near future.

Chris, I think he meant cash games as in H2H possibly?

• Mazzone

Mondogoal Rep

@Craptor said...

Chris, I think he meant cash games as in H2H possibly?

I doubt that’s it, but maybe. We had cash games up.

We operate so that if someone signs up from a region where we are not legal for cash play, they can only see free games. It’s probably not a foolproof approach but it certainly helps to prevent any potentially illegal activity with regards to our gaming license. Need to be a little more careful with things like that, and players funds, etc… than the unregulated sites in the US.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).