MAIN FORUM

• rj3494

The Supreme Court ruled that wagering on Horse Racing is a game of skill much like DFS. They are very similar in that you are trying to predict future results based on past performances. The odds are calculated basically on how much is wagered on each horse. I can see that before I place a wager. In DFS terms the “favorite” is the favorite because it has high “ownership”. It is highly owned or wagered upon because it theoretically has a good matchup on paper. I can see who the masses like before I submit my lineups. In my opinion having the %percent ownership available as I make up my lineups would be no different than seeing the odds at a horse race. Having that public would certainly take away the concern of who and who does not have that information. Everyone has it and can use it to their advantage or disadvantage. As long as no one could see someone else s lineups before lock I would be ok with that. Thoughts from the masses?? Obviously talking about large Gpp’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).