• ebeimfohr

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• x4

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Grinders,

At RG and SharpSide, we are pumped to offer you the chance at a free seat (valued at $10,000) to the DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship with a first prize of $1 million via the SharpSide app this weekend.

For your chance to win, all you have to do is download the SharpSide sports betting app, available now for iOS and Android. Doing so will gain you access to an exclusive FREE DraftKings contest with one $12,000 package up for grabs.

iOS Users: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sharpside/id1434345580?mt=8

Android Users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rotogrinders.SharpSide

The FREE SharpSide Sports Betting National Championship Qualifier takes place Sunday, January 6, 2019, for the two NFL Wild Card playoff games that day. First place in the contest will win a DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship trip and $10,000 entry, and places 2-54 will earn additional prizes.

More Ways To Win from SharpSide This Weekend

In addition to the free and exclusive DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship qualifier, SharpSide is running three NFL Wild Card Weekend contests, all of which provide you with great ways to win.

On Saturday, the best NFL prop bettor of the day will earn a one-year premium subscription to RotoGrinders. Places 2-10 will earn one month free, and all of the top 10 finishers will score a SharpSide t-shirt and a RotoGrinders t-shirt. We’re then running the same contest for Sunday’s NFL games with the same prizes available.

In addition to the NFL player props contests mentioned above, we’re running a SharpSide contest across all bets in all sports for the weekend of Saturday, January 5, and Sunday, January 6, 2019.

The top 10 bettors across all sports for the combined two-day period will earn prizes. The best overall bettor will win a one-year premium subscription to RotoGrinders. Places 2-10 will earn one month of RotoGrinders premium for free, and all of the top 10 finishers will score a SharpSide t-shirt and a RotoGrinders t-shirt.

• kkeener130

I’m in the same boat…downloaded the Sharpside app on Android (Version 1.0.8), made a few picks, and no signs of a banner/advertisement/link to the DK contest. No push notification yet as well.

• DefinitelyMiami

@kkeener130 said...

I’m in the same boat…downloaded the Sharpside app on Android (Version 1.0.8), made a few picks, and no signs of a banner/advertisement/link to the DK contest. No push notification yet as well.

Samsies

• jabwtv

I do not see the link on amdroid

• DefinitelyMiami

@jabwtv said...

I do not see the link on amdroid

• steelcitydozer

Not seeing it on android either

• TheWolf1113

So is the qualifier today or a different day?!?

• ebeimfohr

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• x4

Push notification is coming out shortly. We will also send a follow-up tomorrow. The contest is this Sunday, January 6th.

• ebeimfohr

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• x4

Push notification was sent. If you did not receive, please make sure you have the latest version of the app, and we will be sending again tomorrow. If you still run into issues, our support team can get you taken care of before the contest begins on Sunday. Thanks!

• TheWolf1113

Got the push nice….I was under the impression it was an NBA freeroll tonight and thought I missed out…thanks

• gpilgreen12

I downloaded the app so how do I get entered

• Jamesm84

Hi,

I signed up for the app and you guys sent me the link. However, I can’t find the link now. Can someone resend me the link? Thanks.

• phishyd

got the push notification and it wouldnt let me sign into my draftkings now the link is gone grrr

• ttucowboy84

@phishyd said...

got the push notification and it wouldnt let me sign into my draftkings now the link is gone grrr

Same here. Guess I’ll try again tomorrow.

• si_20

I need a new notification can anyone help

• Ross

Hey guys if you are having trouble with the contest link please send us over an email to support@sharpside.com and we will get it to you :)

• DefinitelyMiami

@Ross said...

Hey guys if you are having trouble with the contest link please send us over an email to support@sharpside.com and we will get it to you :)

Please respond to email

• lncealot

Could you possibly send the link again? I downloaded the app, but nothing… I also can’t login or register

• nita0311

I was able to enter through the SharpSide app! Thanks RG nation! I’m ready

• liondesign113

pro tip – If you click on the ad on the bottom of the screen of the App, it takes you to the contest. If you cannot login, just copy the link from the browser and access the same contest link from your logged in account on DK. Boom – works.

• Jamesm84

Thanks it worked!

• AxeCapital

No ad on Android

• eharny

Still not working for me

• raddler

ya i dont get it. downloaded the app on iphone. its asking me to login with facebook. im not on facebook. want to get in the freeroll. whatup??

confusing

• moeezy39

@ebeimfohr said...

Grinders,

At RG and SharpSide, we are pumped to offer you the chance at a free seat (valued at $10,000) to the DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship with a first prize of $1 million via the SharpSide app this weekend.

For your chance to win, all you have to do is download the SharpSide sports betting app, available now for iOS and Android. Doing so will gain you access to an exclusive FREE DraftKings contest with one $12,000 package up for grabs.

iOS Users: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sharpside/id1434345580?mt=8

Android Users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rotogrinders.SharpSide

The FREE SharpSide Sports Betting National Championship Qualifier takes place Sunday, January 6, 2019, for the two NFL Wild Card playoff games that day. First place in the contest will win a DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship trip and $10,000 entry, and places 2-54 will earn additional prizes.

More Ways To Win from SharpSide This Weekend

In addition to the free and exclusive DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship qualifier, SharpSide is running three NFL Wild Card Weekend contests, all of which provide you with great ways to win.

On Saturday, the best NFL prop bettor of the day will earn a one-year premium subscription to RotoGrinders. Places 2-10 will earn one month free, and all of the top 10 finishers will score a SharpSide t-shirt and a RotoGrinders t-shirt. We’re then running the same contest for Sunday’s NFL games with the same prizes available.

In addition to the NFL player props contests mentioned above, we’re running a SharpSide contest across all bets in all sports for the weekend of Saturday, January 5, and Sunday, January 6, 2019.

The top 10 bettors across all sports for the combined two-day period will earn prizes. The best overall bettor will win a one-year premium subscription to RotoGrinders. Places 2-10 will earn one month of RotoGrinders premium for free, and all of the top 10 finishers will score a SharpSide t-shirt and a RotoGrinders t-shirt.

Not seeing my link for the contest. I downloaded sharpside in got nothing

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Heads up we’re going to send another push alert with the URL this morning, be on the lookout for that. If you dont receive the push alert for some reason simply email support@sharpside.com.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler