• ebeimfohr

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• x4

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Grinders,

At RG and SharpSide, we are pumped to offer you the chance at a free seat (valued at $10,000) to the DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship with a first prize of $1 million via the SharpSide app this weekend.

For your chance to win, all you have to do is download the SharpSide sports betting app, available now for iOS and Android. Doing so will gain you access to an exclusive FREE DraftKings contest with one $12,000 package up for grabs.

iOS Users: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sharpside/id1434345580?mt=8

Android Users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rotogrinders.SharpSide

The FREE SharpSide Sports Betting National Championship Qualifier takes place Sunday, January 6, 2019, for the two NFL Wild Card playoff games that day. First place in the contest will win a DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship trip and $10,000 entry, and places 2-54 will earn additional prizes.

More Ways To Win from SharpSide This Weekend

In addition to the free and exclusive DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship qualifier, SharpSide is running three NFL Wild Card Weekend contests, all of which provide you with great ways to win.

On Saturday, the best NFL prop bettor of the day will earn a one-year premium subscription to RotoGrinders. Places 2-10 will earn one month free, and all of the top 10 finishers will score a SharpSide t-shirt and a RotoGrinders t-shirt. We’re then running the same contest for Sunday’s NFL games with the same prizes available.

In addition to the NFL player props contests mentioned above, we’re running a SharpSide contest across all bets in all sports for the weekend of Saturday, January 5, and Sunday, January 6, 2019.

The top 10 bettors across all sports for the combined two-day period will earn prizes. The best overall bettor will win a one-year premium subscription to RotoGrinders. Places 2-10 will earn one month of RotoGrinders premium for free, and all of the top 10 finishers will score a SharpSide t-shirt and a RotoGrinders t-shirt.

• moeezy39

Haven’t got my link for contest

• moeezy39

@ebeimfohr said...

Grinders,

At RG and SharpSide, we are pumped to offer you the chance at a free seat (valued at $10,000) to the DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship with a first prize of $1 million via the SharpSide app this weekend.

For your chance to win, all you have to do is download the SharpSide sports betting app, available now for iOS and Android. Doing so will gain you access to an exclusive FREE DraftKings contest with one $12,000 package up for grabs.

iOS Users: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sharpside/id1434345580?mt=8

Android Users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rotogrinders.SharpSide

The FREE SharpSide Sports Betting National Championship Qualifier takes place Sunday, January 6, 2019, for the two NFL Wild Card playoff games that day. First place in the contest will win a DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship trip and $10,000 entry, and places 2-54 will earn additional prizes.

More Ways To Win from SharpSide This Weekend

In addition to the free and exclusive DraftKings Sports Betting National Championship qualifier, SharpSide is running three NFL Wild Card Weekend contests, all of which provide you with great ways to win.

On Saturday, the best NFL prop bettor of the day will earn a one-year premium subscription to RotoGrinders. Places 2-10 will earn one month free, and all of the top 10 finishers will score a SharpSide t-shirt and a RotoGrinders t-shirt. We’re then running the same contest for Sunday’s NFL games with the same prizes available.

In addition to the NFL player props contests mentioned above, we’re running a SharpSide contest across all bets in all sports for the weekend of Saturday, January 5, and Sunday, January 6, 2019.

The top 10 bettors across all sports for the combined two-day period will earn prizes. The best overall bettor will win a one-year premium subscription to RotoGrinders. Places 2-10 will earn one month of RotoGrinders premium for free, and all of the top 10 finishers will score a SharpSide t-shirt and a RotoGrinders t-shirt.

Have not received my free contest thru sharpside

• moeezy39

I’m sorry for the inconvenience I got the link started entering my line up and accidentally hot the back arrow on my phone. Could you please resend it?

• ebeimfohr

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• x4

We just sent another push notification this morning, and we’ll send another a little later this morning closer to kickoff (but still plenty of time to set your team).

Apologies for the issues with the ad/link for some folks & thanks for the patience. We’ll make sure to get everyone eligible into the contest, so if you haven’t been able to get the link, please don’t hesitate to contact support@sharpside.com.

• realphipps

Anyone else having issues checking closed bets?

Still shows yesterday’s player props as open. When I try to change the category, app closes.

Appreciate the free contest, Sharpside. Like the app. Just a few bugs which I assume are easily correctable.

• ebeimfohr

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• x4

@realphipps said...

Anyone else having issues checking closed bets?

Still shows yesterday’s player props as open. When I try to change the category, app closes.

Appreciate the free contest, Sharpside. Like the app. Just a few bugs which I assume are easily correctable.

Thanks for pointing this out. Looking into it & will share when I get resolution.

Certainly have experienced a few bugs that we are working through, but we appreciate all the feedback & look forward to more fun contests like this for you guys.

• moeezy39

Can I please get the link one more time so I can win this contest

• Ross
    @moeezy39 said...

Can I please get the link one more time so I can win this contest

please email support@sharpside.com to have it resent

• ebeimfohr

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• x4

Sent the final push notification with the link to the contest today. Good luck!

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow, can’t believe it but I won this contest! Thanks to RotoGrinders and SharpSide for running this promotion! I’m still in shock, but excited!

• hautalak

@ttucowboy84 said...

Wow, can’t believe it but I won this contest! Thanks to RotoGrinders and SharpSide for running this promotion! I’m still in shock, but excited!

Congrats and good luck coming up!

• yisman

Congrats

• realphipps

Regarding the Nat’l Championship contest tonight, I’m not seeing any of the prop bets available on the app. Is anyone else having this issue?

• realphipps

Any word on who won the three wildcard weekend contests for shirts/premium?

• Lee123

Any more seats being given away considering the contest is like 20% full?

• dengel2430

Can we get a list of who got 1st-10th in the RG wild card weekend betting contest.
    Mostly wondering Cuz I placed my first bets on the app just for the NFL weekend & jumped to #13 on the overall leaderboard after the weekend so I thought I was prolly in top 10 at least

• realphipps

@dengel2430 said...

Can we get a list of who got 1st-10th in the RG wild card weekend betting contest.
    Mostly wondering Cuz I placed my first bets on the app just for the NFL weekend & jumped to #13 on the overall leaderboard after the weekend so I thought I was prolly in top 10 at least

Similiar here. Downloaded app on Friday. Places bets on Saturday and Sunday only. On Monday morning, I was #7 overall for “past week”.

• realphipps

So were there no winners of this contest? One week later…

• realphipps

Regarding your new contest…

Any info who the winners were on this one?

The anticipation of said announcement is super duper dramatic.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler