MLB FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

RESULTS UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who participated! DraftKings has calculated the results and credited the winning accounts directly! If you were among the Top 270 finishers from the RotoGrinders community, you’ve had DK Dollars added to your account in addition to your GPP winnings!

We had so much fun adding $10,000 in prizes to the DraftKings DFS PGA Millionaire GPP that we’ve decided to do it again for baseball this month!

If you’re a RotoGrinders member and play in the $500,000 DraftKings MLB Super Fastball GPP this Tuesday, 5/17, you’ll be eligible to win your share of $10,000 DK Dollars added exclusively for our community.

Here’s how to qualify:

1. Enter the DraftKings Super Fastball GPP this Tuesday, 5/17 at 7pm EST. Click here to reserve your spot.

2. Submit your DraftKings username in this Google Form. The Form will CLOSE when the contest goes live.

3. Finish amongst the Top 270 unique RotoGrinders members and you’ll receive added prizes on top of your GPP winnings!

Who doesn’t like added prizes?

Click here to reserve your spot in Tuesday’s Super Fastball GPP, then submit your DraftKings username in this Google Form to be eligible for these added prizes!

The added prizes will be paid out using the following structure:
    — 1st: $2,000 DK Dollars
    — 2nd: $1,000 DK Dollars
    — 3rd: $500 DK Dollars
    — 4th: $250 DK Dollars
    — 5th: $150 DK Dollars
    — 6th-10th: $100 DK Dollars
    — 11th-25th: $75 DK Dollars
    — 26th-50th: $50 DK Dollars
    — 51st-85th: $25 DK Dollars
    — 86th-135th: $20 DK Dollars
    — 136th-270th: $10 DK Dollars

The only thing better than a big DFS MLB prize pool is…an even bigger prize pool, for Grinders only!

Big thanks to DraftKings for partnering with us on another great promotion!

Admin Note/Update

We will NOT be taking screen names posted in this thread – just what’s submitted in this Google Form.

• KidTycoon

Same question here…wondering how many RotoG’s signed up on the form. And what the last place to be paid was in the tourny.

• randlan

Hate to complain about bonus prizes, but it would be nice to have a standings list so that we can verify that the correct amounts were paid out. I think I finished 6th-10th, but I don’t know for sure, because I don’t know which DK users signed up using the RG form.

• relay20

I came in 961st and got nothing, so there were at least 270 ahead of me

• weherrald

I was 498 overall and won $20 in the RG contest. It was credited to my DK account this evening.

• markaw4

I finished 1429 overall and got $10 from the contest. Thanks DK and RG

• Todfrompa

I won $10 with my 947th finish so cutoff was after that. Thanks again for the contest. Bonuses are good!

• ndfan

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Won $75 with my 83rd finish, thx RG! With that said, it would be nice to see a list with the breakdown.

• Jonan

Team RG

Hey everyone,

DraftKings is always considerate of user privacy and didn’t want to make the full breakdown of the Grinders-only standings public. That’s also why we asked everyone to submit via the “FORM” rather than publicly in this “ForUm” thread.

We hear your feedback, though, and will keep this mind as we continue to plan new promos in the future.

Cheers,
    Jonan

• Kweindorf

@Jonan said...

Hey everyone,

DraftKings is always considerate of user privacy and didn’t want to make the full breakdown of the Grinders-only standings public. That’s also why we asked everyone to submit via the “FORM” rather than publicly in this “ForUm” thread.

We hear your feedback, though, and will keep this mind as we continue to plan new promos in the future.

Cheers,
    Jonan

Appreciate the response, and thanks for making a fun tournament even better!

• MHDU2424

@Jonan said...

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
    Jonan

Understandable, is it possible to just let us know what the point total cutoff point was?

• LarryLegend33

@Jonan said...

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
    Jonan

This makes no sense since all other DK results provide winnings listed by user name, which is a requirement for contests of this nature.

• LarryLegend33

Even the legality of an opaque contest aside, this an issue. Results people are posting are inconsistent. 961st got nothing, but 1429th got $10? Sure someone could be wrong, but I don’t why someone would lie about this. With no transparencies and inconsistencies, how are people supposed to have faith that this was administered correctly?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).