NBA FORUM

Comments

• futoo

What rookies are expected to do well today? Or start? Thanks. Happy Sunday all

• sox9

With LA and MINN you have to watch the blow-out risk.

• sox9

Also everything will be sloppy as players return from Europe and have not practiced w/their teams. Surprising rookies will be cutting into playing time. It will take a few weeks to sort out. Many players still mis-priced but it doesn’t help because everyone knows who is mis-priced (e.g. Cambage, Bonner etc.) and plays them so you have to make your gains often off one or two well-researched roster spots. Anyone catch Nurse of Faulkner? I didn’t.

• KindGuy

Holy shit those minutes on the Liberty, lmao.

• damionismyname

Zahui B is going off. She road the pine last year….smh

• jayzee666

Howard/Paris good plays tonight?

• damionismyname

@jayzee666 said...

Howard/Paris good plays tonight?

Howard

• thetitanlb

That late swap is gonna cost me $1500. I’m freaking devastated

• tmarohl

Made more on WNBA than NBA tonight.
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/25904/contests/25904-218214190/entries/1467613844/scoring

• sox9

@tmarohl said...

Made more on WNBA than NBA tonight.
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/25904/contests/25904-218214190/entries/1467613844/scoring

Made $8.31 w/ a score of 233.50 in same contest. Less than 5 points difference from yours. Shows how sensitive bigger wins are to just a handful of points. Congrats to you.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Made $8.31 w/ a score of 233.50 in same contest. Less than 5 points difference from yours. Shows how sensitive bigger wins are to just a handful of points. Congrats to you.

I’m better at larger contests w/more than one or two games going.

• sox9

sorry edit my score was 230.50

• sox9

winning LU had Nurse.

• yisman

I missed all the slates but the 7 PM. Lost around $200 there thanks to a DNP from Brittany Boyd.

• elmore0631

I hope DraftKings puts more effort into pricing next slate.

• tmarohl

Who do we like tonight?

• elmore0631

@tmarohl said...

Who do we like tonight?

I personally like the Aces across the board.. Only possibly player im looking at for Fever is Achonwa

• aus1032

@elmore0631 said...

I personally like the Aces across the board.. Only possibly player im looking at for Fever is Achonwa

Wilson and Coffey (assuming she starts again) definitely

• jpflanagan9

Who’s good on WAS besides Donne?

• antzilla810

Without Candance Parker, Gray and Ogwumike are locks.

• aus1032

@jpflanagan9 said...

Who’s good on WAS besides Donne?

tolliver and currie are serviceable. TRP is extremely hit or miss like Tauren Prince of the WNBA. I think Currie could have a good game tonight but I personally haven’t seen her on this new squad

• hunteezee

Erica Wheeler at 4800$ on Fanduel is a great play.

• elmore0631

@antzilla810 said...

Without Candance Parker, Gray and Ogwumike are locks.

Gray is not a lock at 11k.. may be wise to play her if you’re comfortable with values or lack of mid tier options but 6 steals won’t happen everyday.

her and sims have a lot of similarities.. and both games will likely be a blowout

• kinger8705

$8 Slate is filled on dk

• ripking

Why wasn’t there a wnba 5/22 thread?

• damionismyname

@ripking said...

Why wasn’t there a wnba 5/22 thread?

because they dont care really.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).