NBA FORUM

• futoo

What rookies are expected to do well today? Or start? Thanks. Happy Sunday all

• Sinthetix

#17 Erica Wheeler
    #3 Tiffany Mitchell
    #1 Jazmon Gwathmey
    #4 Candice Dupree
    #11 Natalie Achonwa

Achonwa for the win!

• sox9

@sox9 said...

With LA and MINN you have to watch the blow-out risk.

Like I said, w/LA the blow-out risk is there vs every team except MINN, CONN and maybe DAL. Tonight the blow-out came 5 minutes into the game

• sox9

@Sinthetix said...

#17 Erica Wheeler
    #3 Tiffany Mitchell
    #1 Jazmon Gwathmey
    #4 Candice Dupree
    #11 Natalie Achonwa

Achonwa for the win!

not sure you can play anyone on that team. Of course someone has to score the points, but boy they should all be priced in the $3K-$4K range. Anchonwa, maybe Wheeler every now and then

• scott33

1200 people have the same line as me in the $1 FD SE in a 4000 person contest. New to WNBA, guess I gotta take more chances on these small slates.

• sox9

INDY a horrible team. The coach just mix and matching everyone w/similar minutes to see what works and benching players if they don;t produce in teh first 4 minutes of play—-e.g. Achonwa. I do not think the Indy franchise survives, even if they move it like was done w/San Antonio. The Aces got a big (A’ja) and have some good guards and are in a good market. WASH is no better than a .500 team w/o Meeseman. EDD will have to do it all and Tolliver adds no peripherals, only 3-pt shots and runs hot and cold. It’s a bad team.

• elmore0631

When Essence Carson scores more than Monique Currie and the offenseless Mystics I’m in trouble.

• sox9

@elmore0631 said...

When Essence Carson scores more than Monique Currie and the offenseless Mystics I’m in trouble.

Meeseman made them kinda like MINN w/Fowler and Maya, or LA w/Ogwmike and Parker— a lighter version but same idea. At least they were competitive.

• sox9

Achinwa is the LU killer tonight. Swords was the cheap play

• elmore0631

@sox9 said...

Meeseman made them kinda like MINN w/Fowler and Maya, or LA w/Ogwmike and Parker— a lighter version but same idea. At least they were competitive.

Currie playing 9 first half minutes is mind boggling.. She has to be a scoring threat for them.

• sox9

If you are behind by 5 or more points in the FD GPP at halftime, you are likely not gonna cash. Tons of people w/the same LU. Not much better than the one-game slates, you have to have every roster spot right.

• sox9

Achonwa 62% owned, Swords 0.7% owned—gotta take a chance and differentiate on these limited slates. Playing 2 LUs and one is cashing for me—the one w/ both Sims and Gray at Guard. Figured 2 guards from same team would be a differentiator. Have Kelsey Mitchell in the other so may work out as she is only 6% owned. Everyone has the same bigs and probably half have the same guards.

• sox9

The bold play I did not make and came off of was Gray, SIms and Essence at all 3 Guard spots.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

The bold play I did not make and came off of was Gray, SIms and Essence at all 3 Guard spots.

bet no one has that because of the blow-out risk

• damionismyname

Not to self: Candice Dupree is Trash!

• elmore0631

@damionismyname said...

Not to self: Candice Dupree is Trash!

That was noted last year. lol

• elmore0631

DK going to ever update Sims to 2 steals?

• sox9

@elmore0631 said...

Achonwa was the wrong choice 62% made. Difference between a few dollars cash and $1,000 as everyone’s LU was virtually the same except for the F position not held by A’ja, EDD or Oguwmike or the Guard position not held by Chelsea Gray or Tamara Young or Sims. Hawkins was the play for all the money

• sox9

Hawkins was 3% owned

• damionismyname

@elmore0631 said...

I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Guess that was my mistake. Thought she would pull that 1 game out for the year where she does okay. Guess this wasn’t it. smh

• elmore0631

@damionismyname said...

I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Guess that was my mistake. Thought she would pull that 1 game out for the year where she does okay. Guess this wasn’t it. smh

Don’t worry i cost myself some nice $ too by trusting Currie.

Slid her in over Allen and downgraded to Sims from Gray

• aus1032

@elmore0631 said...

Don’t worry i cost myself some nice $ too by trusting Currie.

Slid her in over Allen and downgraded to Sims from Gray

did the same thing downgrading to sims to fit in currie smh

• sox9

Pricing starting to get more realistic on FD w/tonight’s 2-game slate. No real lay-ups.

• elmore0631

@aus1032 said...

did the same thing downgrading to sims to fit in currie smh

Frustrating to say the least. I guess moving forward Currie role is not like it has been for her in years past.

Rest of lineup was chalk in three obvious forwards + Coffey.

• aus1032

anyone playing the 12pm showdown? Lol bored at work and figured why not. They finally priced mccoughtry and diamond up

• elmore0631

@aus1032 said...

anyone playing the 12pm showdown? Lol bored at work and figured why not. They finally priced mccoughtry and diamond up

I did the same thing haha. Put a lineup in 5 min before. No Breland, no cash though. Baited me. Quigley was way over priced but figured she would lock in 28 ish.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).