STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• aus1032

7:30 EST : Seattle ( +6 ) at Atlanta ( -6 ) T: 148
    10:00 EST : Las Vegas ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( +1.5 ) T: 160
    10:30 EST : Connecticut ( +2 ) at Los Angeles ( -2 ) T: 165.5

• sivad40

Alana Beard out and Sydney Wiese starting in her place. I only played FD with the early lock and I had no exposure to Wiese.

• tmarohl

@sivad40 said...

Alana Beard out and Sydney Wiese starting in her place. I only played FD with the early lock and I had no exposure to Wiese.

I wouldn’t have played either of them even if I knew. Sounds like a Mabrey night to me

• scott33

Vedeeva is 25% owned on FD!

• scott33

@sivad40 said...

I have so much TRP, thought she was gonna get the start again & maybe crawl to 15 FD pts smh

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

I have so much TRP, thought she was gonna get the start again & maybe crawl to 15 FD pts smh

TRP?

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

Vedeeva is 25% owned on FD!

Wonder what she is on DK

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

TRP?

Ruffin Pratt

• sox9

Bonner a good fade based on price on FD

• sox9

At this point if you are 5 or more points behind the cash line in your GPP LUs it will be very hard to cash.

• ASalvaro

oh great another chance tomorrow to guess wrong on Howard..faded her on her two big games and then she killed me in the game i used her in..0 for 3

• ASalvaro

well that makes sense MCcowan only played 9 minutes last week and DK raises her price from $8,000 to $8,700 lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.