NBA FORUM

Comments

• Petergunz82

Thoughts for tonight?

• tmarohl

Need more injury news before deciding what to do.

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

Need more injury news before deciding what to do.

Delle Donne for one

• mattyice522

@Petergunz82 said...

Delle Donne for one

feel like most will see the “OUT” and assume she is still out. my guess is she plays tonight.

• tmarohl

@mattyice522 said...

feel like most will see the “OUT” and assume she is still out. my guess is she plays tonight.

Even if she does she is too expensive for her output so far this season.

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

Even if she does she is too expensive for her output so far this season.

Incoming bifty burger lol

• tmarohl

I see Dolson is doubtful now for Chicago. does that open up any value?

• mattyice522

@tmarohl said...

I see Dolson is doubtful now for Chicago. does that open up any value?

not seeing that yet on FD?

• futoo

Prob would mean Cheyenne Parker would start

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@mattyice522 said...

not seeing that yet on FD?

they’re slow with WNBA stuff. try here

http://www.donbest.com/wnba/injuries/

• therazor30

who’s the top forward tonight? for some reason I’m thinking A’ja

• scott33

Should’ve went Griner over Fowles. Anyone over Fowles smh

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@scott33 said...

Should’ve went Griner over Fowles. Anyone over Fowles smh

I was busy talking and missed changing multiple lu’s with Fowles. lol.

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

I was busy talking and missed changing multiple lu’s with Fowles. lol.

I’m new to WNBA, only my 3rd slate. Had Taurasi all day bc she’s one of the few players I’m familiar with lol. Naturally I downgraded from her so I could fit in Fowles since both articles I read said she was the play smh.

• scott33

Also moved off Bonner who I thought was way too cheap on FD based on her season so far, rookie mistake. Stacked Wash with EDD out

• elmore0631

Fowles goat 3rd qtr

• elmore0631

@scott33 said...

I’m new to WNBA, only my 3rd slate. Had Taurasi all day bc she’s one of the few players I’m familiar with lol. Naturally I downgraded from her so I could fit in Fowles since both articles I read said she was the play smh.

Taurasi is having a good game but she’s one ill hardly ever play.
    Fowles will always have a good floor.

• scott33

@therazor30 said...

who’s the top forward tonight? for some reason I’m thinking A’ja

Looking good after the 1st Q

• elmore0631

Aja is the main weapon for the Aces. Fowles and Thomas are great but their teams are much more experienced and balanced.

Aja will be up in price again.

Most nights the play is to pay up at forward.

• scott33

I fell for the Tolliver trap

• therazor30

@scott33 said...

Looking good after the 1st Q

Yea I just played 1 lineup in the $4 on fd and went with A’ja. Just wished Tolliver wasn’t sucking so bad.

• elmore0631

Tolliver and Taurasi are similar.. youll win more than you lose if you avoid both.

• scott33

@elmore0631 said...

Tolliver and Taurasi are similar.. youll win more than you lose if you avoid both.

Gotcha thx for the tips my man. I played 2 Wash guards, Currie was not one of them unfortunately. Cashed my 50/50 barely, no GPP cash. Gonna continue just playing a few bucks a night until I get the hang of it.

• scott33

@therazor30 said...

Yea I just played 1 lineup in the $4 on fd and went with A’ja. Just wished Tolliver wasn’t sucking so bad.

I had both as well

• therazor30

@scott33 said...

I had both as well

I ended up cashing for $20 but what could’ve been if I played Currie over Tolliver

• GGee87

Currie crossed my mind as a good replacement scorer for EDD… I only pulled the trigger in 1 lineup though. Had her paired with Tolliver/Fowles and missed on a couple of others in that lineup. Ive been pretty on fire so far this WNBA season. Ready for the 6/2 slate tonight. Stacking Sea/Dal for the most part. Also like a few 1 offs from NY. Tina is always a good play. Going Zellous again and hoping for a repeat performance. Maybe Kia Vaughn as salary saver… IF i need it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).