STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• aus1032

7:00 PM EST: Minnesota ( -2.5 ) at Indiana ( +2.5 ) —-T: 152.5
    10:00 PM EST: Seattle ( +8 ) at Las Vegas ( -8 ) —-T: 156.5

• aus1032

DK pricing is super soft, 100% Canada is she starts and has no restrictions for 5,900. Kelsey Mitchell at home at 7.3 is too low as well

• kbsktbll88

Shenise Johnson $3,400

• aus1032

@kbsktbll88 said...

Shenise Johnson $3,400

• kbsktbll88

@aus1032 said...

I wonder how many people are going to take Canada and Johnson and just stack the stars in the other spots. Might have to go a little more contrarian tonight.

• jcrebs

My crystal ball does not tell me which, if any, Indiana guard to pick. Lots of competition for minutes. Single bullet.

• aus1032

Kayla mcbuckets birthday narrative, if anyone is a fan of narrative street lol

• mrgeorgedfs

has anyone been keeping up with the fever on twitter ??? they were stuck in Atlanta airport for over 24 hours and ended up having to take a bus back to indy !!! they haven’t even been off the road a full day so do you think that will have any negative effects them ?

• Petergunz82

@kbsktbll88 said...

I wonder how many people are going to take Canada and Johnson and just stack the stars in the other spots. Might have to go a little more contrarian tonight.

Why is Shenise chalk tonight?

• kbsktbll88

@mrgeorgedfs said...

has anyone been keeping up with the fever on twitter ??? they were stuck in Atlanta airport for over 24 hours and ended up having to take a bus back to indy !!! they haven’t even been off the road a full day so do you think that will have any negative effects them ?

Yeah I’m a bit worried about it. IIRC last season something similar happened to another team and they ended up canceling the game. I don’t think this one is as serious but not sure how it will impact the players.

• kbsktbll88

@Petergunz82 said...

Why is Shenise chalk tonight?

I’m not sure if she’ll be chalk tonight. But her minutes should continue to climb back to low-mid 20’s like she’s been getting the last few seasons with Indiana. She’s just coming back from injury so that’s why they’ve been down. In the opener she played 21 minutes and then got injured in game 2. Played 5 and 13 minutes the last 2 games since coming back. I’m thinking it’s closer to 20 tonight. And she’s only $3,400 on DK.

edit: I should clarify that this is me making assumptions. I haven’t read anything confirming an uptick in minutes from her so take it for what it’s worth.

• aus1032

@mrgeorgedfs said...

yeah, meant to mention this. I think it’ll benefit younger players but obviously hard to say minutes-wise. Achonwa has been live tweeting the whole thing, kind of ridiculous. Also makes me like the lynx a bit more

• Petergunz82

@kbsktbll88 said...

I’m not sure if she’ll be chalk tonight. But her minutes should continue to climb back to low-mid 20’s like she’s been getting the last few seasons with Indiana. She’s just coming back from injury so that’s why they’ve been down. In the opener she played 21 minutes and then got injured in game 2. Played 5 and 13 minutes the last 2 games since coming back. I’m thinking it’s closer to 20 tonight. And she’s only $3,400 on DK.

edit: I should clarify that this is me making assumptions. I haven’t read anything confirming an uptick in minutes from her so take it for what it’s worth.

Thanks for this, it’s exactly what I was looking for.

Tiffany Mitchell’s minutes seem to be dropping too.

• kbsktbll88

@Petergunz82 said...

Thanks for this, it’s exactly what I was looking for?

Tiffany Mitchell’s minutes seem to be dropping too

No problem. I think Tiffany’s minutes are pretty safe (low 20’s). Last game was an outlier, she had 4 fouls in 9 minutes.

• Petergunz82

@kbsktbll88 said...

No problem. I think Tiffany’s minutes are pretty safe (low 20’s). Last game was an outlier, she had 4 fouls in 9 minutes.

I saw you up near the top a few nights ago on DK, not sure how you finished.

I had something cooking the other day but then McCowan and Loyd didn’t do much in the 4th

• kbsktbll88

@Petergunz82 said...

I saw you up near the top a few nights ago on DK, not sure how you finished.

I had something cooking the other day but then McCowan and Loyd didn’t do much in the 4th

Yeah same here. I was in 1st for a while but slipped when my players vanished in the 4th.

• sox9

@aus1032 said...

yeah, meant to mention this. I think it’ll benefit younger players but obviously hard to say minutes-wise. Achonwa has been live tweeting the whole thing, kind of ridiculous. Also makes me like the lynx a bit more

Didn’t Jokic and a few others play 60 minutes or close to it in a quad OT or something late this year—didn’t hear any complaints there. WNBA players are generally pissed that they do not fly private jet like NBA players.

• sox9

Just checked Jokic played 65 minutes in the 4OT a month ago May 4

• mrgeorgedfs

im not sure that jokic playing 65 minutes for whatever reason has much or anything to do with the WNBA #1 because he is required to be in shape to play 82 NBA games in a year and the WNBA plays far fewer games #2 He is a male and we are talking about females so he already has some physical advantages but when playing the WNBA you should really look at information like this as an opportunity to be a little different than the rest of the field and not compare it to the NBA

• sox9

@mrgeorgedfs said...

im not sure that jokic playing 65 minutes for whatever reason has much or anything to do with the WNBA #1 because he is required to be in shape to play 82 NBA games in a year and the WNBA plays far fewer games #2 He is a male and we are talking about females so he already has some physical advantages but when playing the WNBA you should really look at information like this as an opportunity to be a little different than the rest of the field and not compare it to the NBA

well I think the opportunity is that NBA players suck it up and WNBA players cancel games. I’d be heavy MINN and light IND exposure if that is what you are getting at

• ChrundleTheGreat

@sox9 said...

well I think the opportunity is that NBA players suck it up and WNBA players cancel games. I’d be heavy MINN and light IND exposure if that is what you are getting at

Those things aren’t at all the same. The cancelled game you’re talking about was when the Aces traveled 25 hours and arrived to their hotel 4 hours before tip. You’re crazy if you don’t think NBA players would go nuts about something like that. I bet the NBA would have rescheduled the game in fact.

Anyways, not sure why you’re making this about an NBA players over WNBA players thing. I think everyone is just saying there might be opportunity with Indy being tired from travelling.

• bure10

Yeah lets keep this on track.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@bure10 said...

Yeah lets keep this on track.

if there really a track though? this is WNBA here.

• kbsktbll88

Achonwa is available to play. McCowan is starting again though. Sounds like Achonwa will be limited again off the bench.

• bure10

@kbsktbll88 said...

Achonwa is available to play. McCowan is starting again though. Sounds like Achonwa will be limited again off the bench.

I dont know if either are worth it

• aus1032

@bure10 said...

I dont know if either are worth it

Yeah, I’m avoiding both and hoping they share equal minutes and neutralize each other

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).