4:00 PM EST: Minnesota ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( +4.5 ) —-T: 150.5
    5:00 PM EST: Chicago ( +7 ) at Los Angeles ( -7 ) —-T: 155.5
    7:00 PM EST: Phoenix ( -2.5 ) at Seattle ( +2.5 ) —-T: 153.5

• aus1032

So DK really trying to make Canada/Mitchell 100 percent owned

• elmore0631

@aus1032 said...

So DK really trying to make Canada/Mitchell 100 percent owned

Came here to post this: those were the first two locks—- which normally means one if not both will bust.

What are we missing? Obviously Taurasi could I guess play and Mitchell may not shoot 100% from 3—— but seem like really solid floors at the price.

• elmore0631

Ogunbowale shot 2-23 last game and still neared 30 fpts.

• elmore0631

Will N Ogwumike play today? How will C Parker3 ownership be probably through the roof as well

• elmore0631

I Harrison questionable with the ankle doubt she plays if it’s as bad as she made it look—— so now the Dallas Roulette with Forwards will likely come into play again.

• bure10

@elmore0631 said...

Came here to post this: those were the first two locks—- which normally means one if not both will bust.

What are we missing? Obviously Taurasi could I guess play and Mitchell may not shoot 100% from 3—— but seem like really solid floors at the price.

DT out

• tmarohl

@elmore0631 said...

Taurasi out today I believe.

• aus1032

Dantas out, talbot starting

• kbsktbll88

@aus1032 said...

Dantas out, talbot starting

That threw a wrench into my lineups

• S7ubs

Will talbot be worth a shit at $3k on FD?

• aus1032

@S7ubs said...

I believe so

• aus1032

Also kck is out for the year too so that’s less depth now too

• kbsktbll88

Talbot is hard not to play at her salary, but I’m going Lexie Brown anyways.

• elmore0631

@S7ubs said...

I’d be different and play Lexie Brown if price is close to similar.

• S7ubs

@elmore0631 said...

I’d be different and play Lexie Brown if price is close to similar.

$1,400 difference on FD. Rather roll out talbot. She should be good for 3.2 points

• aus1032

Carzola starting

• damionismyname

Canola starting for Atl

• sox9

@aus1032 said...

Carzola starting

news came out right at lock?

• damionismyname

@sox9 said...

news came out right at lock?

no about 10 minutes before it was on their twitter page.

• S7ubs

Montgomery 0-5 lul

• sox9

So Coffey benched and ATL committing to a 3 guard offense and fast pace. Not terribly surprising as their offense, like CHI, has always been run through their guards. Would have been nice to have the news earlier as it opens up the interior middle for NY big time.

• sox9

@damionismyname said...

no about 10 minutes before it was on their twitter page.

thx, missed it

• sox9

@sox9 said...

So Coffey benched and ATL committing to a 3 guard offense and fast pace. Not terribly surprising as their offense, like CHI, has always been run through their guards. Would have been nice to have the news earlier as it opens up the interior middle for NY big time.

Zahui B. would have scored 50 today, lol.

• sox9

Brelan right back to her under-performing ways. Proly gonna get a 20-min. limit and Billings will take over

• sox9

Breeland has a super short leash on her. Coach just looking to sub her out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.