STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• aus1032

7:00 PM EST: Dallas (+4.5) at Indiana (-4.5)—-T: 157
    7:30 PM EST: Washington (-8.5) at New York (+8.5)—-T: 166

• aus1032

Meesseman is out of the country playing for the Belgian national team but isn’t marked out and will probably not be. so don’t play her obviously and Sanders/Hawkins/Hines-Allen all solid options now

• tmarohl

Didn’t Cloud leave early last game? What is her status?

• tmarohl

Tonight is actually pretty tough as NY is so bad, that it is unlikely that any of the higher priced Washington players like Delle Donne or Tolliver will need to play many minutes.

• tmarohl

@aus1032 said...

7:00 PM EST: Dallas (+4.5) at Indiana (-4.5)—-T: 157
    7:30 PM EST: Washington (-8.5) at Dallas (+8.5)—-T: 166

The above should actually be Washington at NY, not Dallas.

• aus1032

@tmarohl said...

The above should actually be Washington at NY, not Dallas.

good catch, thanks

• aus1032

@tmarohl said...

Didn’t Cloud leave early last game? What is her status?

I’d assume she’s fine unless we hear otherwise, hardly anyone even reported her going to locker room and no best writers have said anything so it was probably a non-injury or preemptive visit

• Sinthetix

@aus1032 said...

Meesseman is out of the country playing for the Belgian national team but isn’t marked out and will probably not be. so don’t play her obviously and Sanders/Hawkins/Hines-Allen all solid options now

I assume the same applies for Kim Mestdagh?

• aus1032

@Sinthetix said...

I assume the same applies for Kim Mestdagh?

Yeah, it does. She wasn’t heavy in the rotation so didn’t bother to include her

• Sinthetix

@aus1032 said...

Yeah, it does. She wasn’t heavy in the rotation so didn’t bother to include her

I owe you a beer. Had Meesseman in my placeholder and she checked all the boxes. I should add “availability” to my checklist lol!

• Petergunz82

Overlay in $5 DK

• sox9

1st quarter almost over and the score is 12-6. That’s the WNBA for you. The quality of play is horrendous

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Azura Stevens with 4 minutes in the first half. Sounds about right for WNBA. smfh

• sox9

@damionismyname said...

Azura Stevens with 4 minutes in the first half. Sounds about right for WNBA. smfh

yeah I don’t get that after she balled out the last game. The coaching in the WNBA is really questionable a lot of the time. you should always have your best player on the court as much as possible.

• sox9

@damionismyname said...

she still has only played 4 minutes. maybe concussion symptoms re=appeared?

• sox9

@sox9 said...

she still has only played 4 minutes. maybe concussion symptoms re=appeared?

Dallas has zero chance of winning any game w/o Azura in the lineup, not even vs. New York

• sox9

EDD playing very subpar for her so far this season as well. Kelsey Mitchell is showing some signs of life though.

• sox9

EDD also seems to be on something of a minutes restriction, they want to keep her under 30.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@sox9 said...

Dallas has zero chance of winning any game w/o Azura in the lineup, not even vs. New York

all dfs is luckbox imo. thought there was an edge but the edge is shove as many lineups in as possible and pray. the same as all dfs sports.

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

the edge is shove as many lineups in as possible and pray.

• ChrundleTheGreat

@aus1032 said...

I can’t believe how many people missed this – in DK’s $150 entry tourney 3 of the 9 teams had Meesseman. I get making that mistake at low stakes, but at $150 a lineup I’d expect more. Shows how tough WNBA DFS info can be to get, and how research can payoff.

Also Azura Stevens playing 14 minutes was ridiculous. Had a nice winning night even going heavy on her (she was in my $150 LU). 8 more fantasy points from her though and I would have made around $500 more.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

draftkings cancelled the showdown slate by “mistake”. seems fishy to me.

• Petergunz82

@damionismyname said...

draftkings cancelled the showdown slate by “mistake”. seems fishy to me.

Yeah, they gonna toss a 10k freeroll our way lol

• ASalvaro

how the hell do u cancel a tournament by “mistake” thats ridiculous…that being said i would have lost anyway lol

• yisman

pretty amusing

someone clicked the red button that says DO NOT PRESS

• tmarohl

Nice five game slate today, anyone playing?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).