11:30 AM EST: Phoenix ( +8 ) at Washington ( -8 ) —-T: 155.5
    12:00 PM EST: Las Vegas ( -7.5 ) at Indiana ( +7.5 ) —-T: 162.5
    9:00 PM EST: Minnesota ( ) at Chicago ( ) —-T: 160.5

• aus1032

why are they even including this 9pm game lol

• kbsktbll88

@aus1032 said...

why are they even including this 9pm game lol

Yeah this is stupid. Should have just kept the 3 early in the main and had a showdown for the late.

• aus1032

will be interesting to see who starts for Phoenix because yvonne is back and is with the team in DC. Only 3,500 on dk and listed out

• kbsktbll88

@aus1032 said...

will be interesting to see who starts for Phoenix because yvonne is back and is with the team in DC. Only 3,500 on dk and listed out

Mitchell has been great for them so I doubt they suddenly switch it back especially with it being Turner’s first game back. Probably come off the bench and play limited minutes like Glory Johnson did with Dallas when she came back.

• mattyice522

FD only has the early ones which i like

• mattyice522

Are there any obvious cheap punts?

• kbsktbll88

@mattyice522 said...

Are there any obvious cheap punts?

Tianna Hawkins if EDD is out

edit: maybe Myisha Hines-Allen too. She’s minimum salary on DK.

• mattyice522

I like the minutes for Leilani Mitchell

• aus1032

@kbsktbll88 said...

Tianna Hawkins if EDD is out

edit: maybe Myisha Hines-Allen too. She’s minimum salary on DK.

• aus1032

That being said, I think EDD will play. It’s more or less up to her if she can play through the nose discomfort/play in a mask

• got9forya

I believe EDD went to her Dr. Appt and they are thinking she will miss today’s game. I could be wrong though

• mattyice522

How far is her Dr Appt from the arena? Can we get an ETA?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

this is some serious strategy.

• gvn2fly1421

Ava Wallace

Verified account

@avarwallace
    14s14 seconds ago
    More
    Mike Thibault says Elena Delle Donne won’t play today against Phoenix. She’s got a broken nose. #mystics #wnba

• gvn2fly1421

All the Mystics now?

• kbsktbll88

EDD is out

• aus1032

Tolliver/Hawkins now. Maybe some Hines-Allen if I can stomach it

• mattyice522

I love DFS in the AM. makes work day way better

• aus1032

I mean, theoretically Griner should crush now. Hawkins/Hines Allen/Sanders are all 6’2-6’3 compared to bg who is 6’9. But she’s killed me all season so idk if I wanna go there

• S7ubs

@aus1032 said...

Tolliver/Hawkins now. Maybe some Hines-Allen if I can stomach it

Hawkins or powers?

• got9forya

I would say Jones and Wilson As 2 of your Forwards and fill in from their. This is for FD. Good luck all

• gvn2fly1421

@aus1032 said...

I mean, theoretically Griner should crush now. Hawkins/Hines Allen/Sanders are all 6’2-6’3 compared to bg who is 6’9. But she’s killed me all season so idk if I wanna go there

I like Griner. I think it will come down to getting the right Mystics in a lineup. A lot of production to be had. The way the WNBA season has gone it will be Sanders who does the damage seeing as how she has not been good lately.

• aus1032

@S7ubs said...

Hawkins or powers?

Powers plays more of the 3 rather than the 4, if I’m not mistaken. Hawkins literally subs in for EDD and is a fppm monster. I’ll be 100 percent tbh

• gvn2fly1421

Starters for Was-Pho game:

Cloud – January
    Toliver – Mitchell
    Sanders – Griner
    Atkins – Bonner
    Hawkins – Carson

• bure10

No DT eh? Gonna take a stab at Bonner. Bonner/Tolliver/Hawkins from that game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).