STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• aus1032

11:00 AM EST: Connecticut ( -4 ) at Atlanta ( +4 ) —-T: 153
    11:30 AM EST: Phoenix ( +8 ) at Washington ( -8 ) —-T: 155.5
    12:00 PM EST: Las Vegas ( -7.5 ) at Indiana ( +7.5 ) —-T: 162.5
    9:00 PM EST: Minnesota ( ) at Chicago ( ) —-T: 160.5

• S7ubs

I feel like my LU is pretty much all Chalk. Jones and Wilson are so under priced on FD will be shocked if they aren’t super high owned. I can see Wilson being overlooked with Griner and Cambage there

• aus1032

@S7ubs said...

I feel like my LU is pretty much all Chalk. Jones and Wilson are so under priced on FD will be shocked if they aren’t super high owned. I can see Wilson being overlooked with Griner and Cambage there

for what it’s worth, I graduated with a’ja, watched all of her college ball and most of pro, and she just doesn’t play as great as she does at home. Coupled with the tough matchup with Indy’s front court I will probably not have any exposure

• kbsktbll88

@bure10 said...

No DT eh? Gonna take a stab at Bonner. Bonner/Tolliver/Hawkins from that game

Last I read she was traveling with the team and could play. Not starting apparently, don’t know if she’ll come off the bench or is out completely.

edit: never mind just saw that she is officially out

• kbsktbll88

@aus1032 said...

for what it’s worth, I graduated with a’ja, watched all of her college ball and most of pro, and she just doesn’t play as great as she does at home. Coupled with the tough matchup with Indy’s front court I will probably not have any exposure

Indiana’s front court is tough? They’ve been getting wrecked by other front courts especially when McCown doesn’t start. I’m not on A’Ja but she did just have a career game against them. I just don’t know which one of her or Cambage will do the damage.

• S7ubs

Well now I want to remove Wilson but I know she will drop 60 if I do.

• aus1032

@kbsktbll88 said...

Indiana’s front court is tough? They’ve been getting wrecked by other front courts especially when McCown doesn’t start. I’m not on A’Ja but she did just have a career game against them. I just don’t know which one of her or Cambage will do the damage.

Who’s exactly been crushing them? outside of aja’s Outlier game, cambage/Fowles/collier/griner all recently had sub 30 against them

• kbsktbll88

@aus1032 said...

Who’s exactly been crushing them? outside of aja’s Outlier game, cambage/Fowles/collier/griner all recently had sub 30 against them

It’s been better since McCowan came into the mix. She’s 6’7”.. before she started getting big minutes it was a 6’3” Achonwa and 6’2” Dupree in the front court.

Last game Plaisance had 32.25 DK points in 24 mins (Achonwa started). Game before that it was A’Ja’s career game with 60+. Griner had 30 in 30 mins, it turned into a blowout though. She could have put up 40+. Fowles had 30+ against them, not great though..keep in mind McCowan was starting against her.

But early in the season before Achonwa got injured they were getting destroyed by opposing front courts. Now looks like she’s back as a starter. Indiana is the worst defensive team in the league…

edit: I think I just talked myself into taking A’ja lol

• aus1032

Interesting. Y’all have fun with that. If no Aja sinks my lineups then so be it

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

It’s been better since McCowan came into the mix. She’s 6’7”.. before she started getting big minutes it was a 6’3” Achonwa and 6’2” Dupree in the front court.

Last game Plaisance had 32.25 DK points in 24 mins (Achonwa started). Game before that it was A’Ja’s career game with 60+. Griner had 30 in 30 mins, it turned into a blowout though. She could have put up 40+. Fowles had 30+ against them, not great though..keep in mind McCowan was starting against her.

But early in the season before Achonwa got injured they were getting destroyed by opposing front courts. Now looks like she’s back as a starter. Indiana is the worst defensive team in the league…

edit: I think I just talked myself into taking A’ja lol

Wouldn’t McCowan matchup with Cambage anyway? 6’8 vs 6’4

• aus1032

DK scoring is all types of messed up right now

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

Wouldn’t McCowan matchup with Cambage anyway? 6’8 vs 6’4

Most likely, yeah.

edit: when she’s on the floor anyways. They’re not going to start Dupree, Achonwa and McCowan

• kbsktbll88

Connecticut went from one of the best teams to one of the worst real fast

• sox9

Montgomery the play for all the value

• scott33

Montgomery UGH. Had so many lines where I coulda pivoted from Plum to her on FD. Only have her in 2/20, have Plum in over half my lines.

• scott33

Bentley subbed out with the quickness

• kbsktbll88

Myisha Hines-Allen 1% owned in the Excellent 8’s

• sox9

Heideman 4 minutes all season? Didn;t even know she was on the roster. 5’7’‘ and 120 lbs. Guess she was a lock.

• sox9

Who needs Jonquel when you have Hiedeman?

• kbsktbll88

Mystics much lower owned than I thought they’d be …Tolliver 21%, Cloud 22%, Sanders 7%, Hawkins 35%

• scott33

@sox9 said...

Who needs Jonquel when you have Hiedeman?

I take it she was a min priced guard? Never heard of her before.. Not watching the game but by the ESPN PBP she seems to be all over the court

• sox9

@scott33 said...

I take it she was a min priced guard? Never heard of her before.. Not watching the game but by the ESPN PBP she seems to be all over the court

I don’t even think she was on the CONN depth chart. If not for the 3 blocks, Jonquel would be a surefire loss in all LUs. Didn’t figure that. Guess she has not been playing as well lately, henced priced at 7500 on FD and below Alyssa.

• sox9

CONN started out red hot looking like the team to beat this year and then slumped. Guess they are looking at new LU combinations to shake things up.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

CONN started out red hot looking like the team to beat this year and then slumped. Guess they are looking at new LU combinations to shake things up.

Bria Holmes and Hiedeman already in double digits raw score

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Yikes on Sykes!

• sox9

Billing w/ 2 quick fouls—that’s gonna kill her minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).