• aus1032

11:00 AM EST: Connecticut ( -4 ) at Atlanta ( +4 ) —-T: 153
    11:30 AM EST: Phoenix ( +8 ) at Washington ( -8 ) —-T: 155.5
    12:00 PM EST: Las Vegas ( -7.5 ) at Indiana ( +7.5 ) —-T: 162.5
    9:00 PM EST: Minnesota ( ) at Chicago ( ) —-T: 160.5

• S7ubs

Cloud a huge disappointment today. Thought she was a LOCK

• sox9

PHX has been abut the worst defending guards all year—-until today. Tolliver and Cloud both under perform even w/EDD out. That’s the variance of the WNBA. Just pick roster spots out of a hat

• kbsktbll88

@kbsktbll88 said...

Myisha Hines-Allen 1% owned in the Excellent 8’s

Hines-Allen getting garbage time buckets. Went from a goose egg to over 5x, I’ll take it.

• kbsktbll88

@sox9 said...

PHX has been abut the worst defending guards all year—-until today. Tolliver and Cloud both under perform even w/EDD out. That’s the variance of the WNBA. Just pick roster spots out of a hat

That’s cause they suck without EDD. She’s the best player in the league, Cambage a close 2nd imo. They’re now 0-3 without EDD and IIRC all 3 ended up in blowouts.

• sox9

@S7ubs said...

Cloud a huge disappointment today. Thought she was a LOCK

There are no locks in the WNBA, none. It’s not like you have a Todd Gurley or Antonio Brown or Zeke Elliott, Barkley, Kmara, Mahomes. Kelce. Just no locks in the WNBA.

• sox9

Tiffany Mitchell back to bust status

• bure10

Ugh. Only 136 with fowles and Talbot left

• sox9

WNBA fantasy is where you want to bet small, just to have a little fun. Save the bulk of the bankroll for the NFL and NBA where there are far fewer busts.

• gvn2fly1421

@sox9 said...

WNBA fantasy is where you want to bet small, just to have a little fun. Save the bulk of the bankroll for the NFL and NBA where there are far fewer busts.

…but more sharks.

• kbsktbll88

A’Ja Wilson trash again

• scott33

Need Plumdog & McCowen to have solid 4th’s to have a shot at a nice finish. At 226.8 on FD with those 2 left

• aus1032

@kbsktbll88 said...

A’Ja Wilson trash again

• sox9

IND doing a very good job vs. FWD position once again. McCowan is an equalizer.

• scott33

@sox9 said...

Personally disagree with this, there is still an edge to be had unlike NFL & the other major sports. Cash games are tough bc of the unpredictability. I think the way to go is make a lot of lines & hedge the shit out of them. Obviously have to know when & where to fade certain players on certain slates. My point is there is money to be made in WNBA.

• scott33

Please McCowen don’t pick up your 5th

• sox9

@gvn2fly1421 said...

…but more sharks.

perhaps true, but a few sharks will mess around w/the WNBA games. On NFL I primarily do cash games or small single entry GPP to avoid that. Typically can cash w/about 10 fewer fantasy points than a GPP which is usually just enough to cash in cash entry—-which I also do as single entries. After a couple of years of being just below the cash line in NFL GPPs, I realized I was at a distinct disadvantage to the pros. Even when I cashed in GPPs I almost always only about doubled my entry fee because of the top-heavy nature of the pay-out structure—-so I figured to go w/the cash games and get that double needing 10 fewer points in many cases. I will dablle w/ a few $1 to $5 single entry GPP w/ maybe 10% of what I spend on a slate.

• kbsktbll88

@aus1032 said...

• gvn2fly1421

@scott33 said...

Need Plumdog & McCowen to have solid 4th’s to have a shot at a nice finish. At 226.8 on FD with those 2 left

What contest are you in? If you were in the big $5.55 you would be in 11th winning a cool $200.

• sox9

@scott33 said...

That’s a really nice score, good luck!

• sox9

@aus1032 said...

Dude, you were really right about Wilson

• kbsktbll88

@bure10 said...

Ugh. Only 136 with fowles and Talbot left

That’s pretty good actually. Should be able to cash easily.

• scott33

@gvn2fly1421 said...

What contest are you in? If you were in the big $5.55 you would be in 11th winning a cool $200.

Only got that lineup in the quarter GPP. Wish I had it in the $1 & $2 GPPs I’m in. McCowen fouling out hurts

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Aja Wilson the new Sancho Lyttle!

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

Aja Wilson the new Sancho Lyttle!

Wonder what the odds would’ve been of Sancho ending up with more Fpts than Aja today. I know it hasn’t happened all year, probably between 50-1 & 100-1.

• kbsktbll88

Overtime

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).