NBA FORUM

Comments

• Mangone

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Atlanta Dream @ Seattle Storm (-4) 161

Washington Mystics @ New York Liberty

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – WNBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays WNBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dexpope

Well, looks like it is just me so far. What ya’ll think of stacking the big 3 of CON and is there an article or podcast coming from you Mangone?

• Dexpope

I am playing on DK where it is a 3 game slate.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Dexpope said...

Well, looks like it is just me so far. What ya’ll think of stacking the big 3 of CON and is there an article or podcast coming from you Mangone?

i have exposure to CON in 1/15 lineups just feel theres better value out there today + some great matchups.

• chowism

I wish there was a WNBA lineup builder but I don’t know about stacking all 3 of the Con stars.

• Dexpope

Thoughts on Tina Charles? Leads league in usage % and MPG. Top 5 in PPG and RPG but she is 13.1k, more expensive than Griner if she was healthy and on the slate. Stats say she is still worth it but I am new to WNBA so I am having trust issues as I do with most females LOL

• mrmogz

@Dexpope said...

Thoughts on Tina Charles? Leads league in usage % and MPG. Top 5 in PPG and RPG but she is 13.1k, more expensive than Griner if she was healthy and on the slate. Stats say she is still worth it but I am new to WNBA so I am having trust issues as I do with most females LOL

I have her in a few (of around 50) just because of her abilities, but WAS shut her down pretty bad the last time they met. Mostly paying up for Thomas and Stewart at the F position personally.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Dexpope said...

i’m about 80% on her. FD though only 8600. I doubt delle don plays with the ankle injury heading into all star break Fowles in a great spot as well.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

hmm no love in the wnba thread today hopefully it changes for tomorrow. For the two game slate on FD i’m on 100% clarendon 80% charles. Rolling 5 LUs.

• elmore0631

I’m debating on which guard(s) I want to play for ATL on DK.
    I’m gambling that Delle Donne will be out tomorrow and playing some WSH for sure.

• jayzee666

I am all in for WNBA! So far have broken even. Cursed enough players in the other sports, thought I spread the love in WNBA! 2 players I picked the other day got hurt, so off to a fast start!

• mrmogz

64 LU’s in the $5 on DK tonight. Think I might’ve went full r-tard haha.

• elmore0631

Game is on NBATV tonight

• elmore0631

Stewart two horrendous foul calls in the 1st half- 3 total.

Sigh.

• mrmogz

@elmore0631 said...

Stewart two horrendous foul calls in the 1st half- 3 total.

Sigh.

Least she finished it strong. I’ll take a couple points shy of 4x at her price!

• elmore0631

@mrmogz said...

Least she finished it strong. I’ll take a couple points shy of 4x at her price!

Yeah, she avoided losing minutes.

Can’t help but think it hurt her aggressiveness (shot blocking) on defense though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).