• Mangone

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

San Antonio @ Connecticut (-14) 160

Washington (-3) @ New York 159

Chicago @ Dallas (-6) 173

Phoenix @ Minnesota (-15) 165

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – WNBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays WNBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• pepsies15

Are cash games worth it in WNBA? Does anybody know how big of difference the scores are to cash in a GPP compared to a cash game (on FD)? Any opinions are appreciated!

• mcgruffthecrimedog

Where can we find official starting lineups for the wnba?

• flip4flop

@mcgruffthecrimedog said...

Great question. Hate searching these out

• Ravensfan929

The teams twitter page but they don’t usually release them until right around start time

• tlwoodie

Elena Delle Donne go or no go ?

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

@tlwoodie said...

Elena Delle Donne go or no go ?

Delle Donne is OUT for today per the Mystics: https://twitter.com/WashMystics/status/886610243874062336

Tayler Hill also out for season: https://twitter.com/WashMystics/status/886607884691402756

• Dexpope

Rumors are Diana Taurasi is out, can anyone confirm?

• tprokopenko

@Dexpope said...

Rumors are Diana Taurasi is out, can anyone confirm?

Yeah, she’s out. Didn’t even travel with the team.

• mcgruffthecrimedog

Would be great if rotogrinders could provide updates like they do with other sports

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Would be great if rotogrinders could provide updates like they do with other sports

Rotowire keeps them.. its hard to navigate to the wnba section though. But once you get there there’s latest news, and values… can get advanced stats on wnba.com select teams then once on the team site click team then stats .. can see splits, advanced stats (usg% etc)

Here’s the rotowire link. http://www.rotowire.com/wnba/injuries.php
    Probably hurting myself lol since i’ve been cashing and coming close to taking one down with these resources but RG has taught me alot about DFS so just returning the favor

Thoughts for today for FD
    Vandersloot/Dolson/J-Thomas/Tolliver in 1/31 LU’s near fade
    Diggins/A. Thomas/Pratt/Taurasi/Rogers 0/31 complete fade

Sleepers
    Currie/Williams/Harrison

I’ve been doing just 2-5 LUs per slate but with nearly taking one down and having a padded bankroll I decided todays the day to let it loose around who i’m eyeballing. Goodluck everyone. Hopefull these threads can get some traction because theres a huge wnba slate on 7/25/17 i’ll be surprised if DK and FD don’t have huge prize pools. Get some practice rounds in now before the pro’s realize what there leaving on the table is the way I see it. MLB has crushed me and overall my bankroll management as well as the desire to take down a gpp has as well. Looking through my rankings on RG If I were dedicating myself to cash LUs across nfl,nba,mlb i’d make a considerate income. So until NBA rolls back around here’s where i’ll mostly be.

• yisman

^ Taurasi is out.

Question for anyone:

I was thinking of using Krystal Thomas.

So my choice is Alyssa Thomas/Alex Montgomery

Or

Krystal Thomas with McBride/Thomas/Prince (I would have 9800 left)

thanks

• MHDU2424

Which Phoenix guards are worthy with Taurasi out?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

^ Taurasi is out.

Question for anyone:

I was thinking of using Krystal Thomas.

So my choice is Alyssa Thomas/Alex Montgomery

Or

Krystal Thomas with McBride/Thomas/Prince (I would have 9800 left)

thanks

I was on currie for phoenix all day before the Taurasi news. And i’ll be sticking right there. i’ll be over 50% on her here in just a second. And I would go with Krystal Thomas/Mcbride. Pay up for Charles/Moore squeeze both if you can.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@MHDU2424 said...

Which Phoenix guards are worthy with Taurasi out?

Mitchell could be a good play but I feel as though the lynx will put this away early. Still on some lynx players for the night though. My original instinct was with griner out and currie being aquired via trade currie will get more run as she can play the 3 spot as well. She got more run when griner went down and looked good. If this games close it will be because of her, if its a blowout she’ll get run to get acclimated with the team. Taurasi out increases looks, and she was already 3rd in usage on 6 games 16mpg.

in this order
    Currie
    Robinson
    Mitchell

but i’m fading the other two. #MNbornnRaised bias

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

no I just really only like currie and little from PHO tonight. The other guards cant create there own shots and Currie the 11 year vet will take over for them. A competitive game would be nice

• yisman

@KATburger said...

Mitchell could be a good play but I feel as though the lynx will put this away early. Still on some lynx players for the night though. My original instinct was with griner out and currie being aquired via trade currie will get more run as she can play the 3 spot as well. She got more run when griner went down and looked good. If this games close it will be because of her, if its a blowout she’ll get run to get acclimated with the team. Taurasi out increases looks, and she was already 3rd in usage on 6 games 16mpg.

in this order
    Currie
    Robinson
    Mitchell

but i’m fading the other two. #MNbornnRaised bias

my lineup for today I stacked Washington and used Charles, leaving me with 11,200

I took vandersloot at UT

would you use Moore over her? Unfortunately too late for me to use the savings. Locked everywhere else.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

I would absolutely use moore over sloot at similar prices. on FD sloot is 6800 and moore is 7000k moore is still underpriced and sloot finally just took a jump. Chicago’s home/away splits aren’t the greatest as well so few less assists couple more turnovers maybe and sloot doesn’t hit value. Also Glory johnson played low 20’s in minutes because of foul trouble and she’s a big defensive presence for dallas.

As far as stacking washington I expect high ownership to pratt/tolliver/meeseman only one of those i’m on is meeseman i’m about 22-25% on her. A little exposure to Thomas as well but faded the top guards. For Sat/Sun slate i’m 60/40 Latt/Cloud. Main slate i’ve got 2-3 lineups per for exposure.

• TheFrankman86

The thing that worries me is if you think the MIN game stays remotely close… wouldn’t that mean Fowles eats? With no Griner around and limited forward options if it’s a close game she gets an obvious double-double and probably 20 points to boot. If I had a choice of Moore/Fowles I take Moore due to her getting more categories but man … if the reasoning is it’s a close game in the 4th I can’t see why you don’t also take Fowles, would only need around 39 FD for value.

EDIT: I will say Fowles doesn’t project to reach that because it SHOULD be a blowout.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@TheFrankman86 said...

The thing that worries me is if you think the MIN game stays remotely close… wouldn’t that mean Fowles eats? With no Griner around and limited forward options if it’s a close game she gets an obvious double-double and probably 20 points to boot. If I had a choice of Moore/Fowles I take Moore due to her getting more categories but man … if the reasoning is it’s a close game in the 4th I can’t see why you don’t also take Fowles, would only need around 39 FD for value.

EDIT: I will say Fowles doesn’t project to reach that because it SHOULD be a blowout.

I have about 65-70% fowles i’m nearly 100% on moore, 60% currie, 35% Little. I guess i’ll just say I watch a fair amount of games because I live in minnesota so believe me the other night when griner went down the first thing I said was fowles. I feel like I came up with alot of value tonight at guard so i was able to put the Heavy hitting forwards in play together. Fowles should eat, and its WNBA two starters down doesn’t mean it’s going to be a blowout and also when things do get out of control i’ve noticed coaches run there starters late into the fourth. Phoenix and MN have met 5 of the last 6 years in playoffs and there’s bad blood.

If your thinking blowout though, go brunson. I’m off of her tonight but if blowout happens she’s the play w/ moore/fowles or all three stacked.

• yisman

blowout definitely worries me with Phoenix openly tanking the game

• yisman

@KATburger said...

I would absolutely use moore over sloot at similar prices. on FD sloot is 6800 and moore is 7000k moore is still underpriced and sloot finally just took a jump. Chicago’s home/away splits aren’t the greatest as well so few less assists couple more turnovers maybe and sloot doesn’t hit value. Also Glory johnson played low 20’s in minutes because of foul trouble and she’s a big defensive presence for dallas.

As far as stacking washington I expect high ownership to pratt/tolliver/meeseman only one of those i’m on is meeseman i’m about 22-25% on her. A little exposure to Thomas as well but faded the top guards. For Sat/Sun slate i’m 60/40 Latt/Cloud. Main slate i’ve got 2-3 lineups per for exposure.

ok thanks, going to sub in Moore for vandersloot in some contests

wish I had time earlier to play around more to use the 1500 I now have left over

lot going on with NASCAR/MMA and several MLB slates

• elmore0631

Bria Hartley in for the 4 game slate at 0.2% but then my stupid self played Tina Charles.

UGH.

• yisman

for the 4:30 slate, went curry/gray/brunson/fowles/moore/little

1000 left

• TheFrankman86

I went 5-2 towards the CHI/DAL game. Cash game LU.

Allisha Gray
    Allie Quigley
    Monique Currie
    Maya Moore
    Glory Johnson
    Stefanie Dolson
    Jessica Breland

I’m not enthusiastic about Glory Johnson, but I couldn’t fit Fowles/Moore and keep the guys I wanted. To fit my value formula Fowles needed a 39.4 and I don’t think she gets that. Now the funny thing is when I play NBA slates less than 3 games i always say value doesn’t matter, it’s can you get guys who score the most? To me, WNBA is more so about getting a bunch of players who can get 23-35 to cash.

• mrmogz

Well, I think I like WNBA. Day 1, $11 profit, day 2, $360 profit, day 3 $1450 profit.

Still have today’s slate rolling too, but not expecting anything like the last night / today slate wins.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).