Comments

• aus1032

3:30 PM EST: Dallas ( +8.5) at Los Angeles ( -8.5) —-T: 152

• somanyrings

I would imagine whoever can nail down the Dallas rotation wins

• aus1032

@somanyrings said...

I would imagine whoever can nail down the Dallas rotation wins

Agler’s rotations are so ridiculous, specifically the front court. It wouldn’t shock me if he does something crazy like start Glory or Plaisance and give 10 minutes to McGee stafford

• kbsktbll88

Dallas is on the tail end of a B2B too which is rare for WNBA.

• Petergunz82

@aus1032 said...

Agler’s rotations are so ridiculous, specifically the front court. It wouldn’t shock me if he does something crazy like start Glory or Plaisance and give 10 minutes to McGee stafford

They’re on a b2b too

• Petergunz82

This has all the makings of an LA route but they’re shorthanded so maybe it stays close

• Petergunz82

Def playing Imani, she’s hot lately with her PPM production AND she’s from LA so should have plenty of friends/family in the crowd

• aus1032

@Petergunz82 said...

Def playing Imani, she’s hot lately with her PPM production AND she’s from LA so should have plenty of friends/family in the crowd

Javale McGee narrative lol, summertime DFS at its finest

• aus1032

Wiese starting as expected, no thanks lol

• gvn2fly1421

Sparks signed Samuelson to a 7 day contract. She will get some run today but she is not in the FD player pool. Probably not worth it even if she was.

• Petergunz82

@gvn2fly1421 said...

Sparks signed Samuelson to a 7 day contract. She will get some run today but she is not in the FD player pool. Probably not worth it even if she was.

Not in DK pool either…I don’t see her doing more than mopping up a couple minutes here and there

• aus1032

Yup, told you guys. McGee Stafford not starting. Was hoping they’d announce closer to lock so she’d have higher ownership

• Petergunz82

@aus1032 said...

Glory is starting

• aus1032

Alisha Gray off the bench as well, Davis starting

• Petergunz82

@aus1032 said...

Alisha Gray off the bench as well, Davis starting

Makes little to no sense

• kbsktbll88

Dallas starters: Kaela Davis and Glory Johnson join Arike Ogunbowale, Kayla Thornton and Isabelle Harrison

• sox9

@aus1032 said...

Yup, told you guys. McGee Stafford not starting. Was hoping they’d announce closer to lock so she’d have higher ownership

good call

• Petergunz82

@aus1032 said...

So you’re not playing her?

• sox9

@aus1032 said...

Only Thorton and Wale have secure minutes on DAL, and Wale only recently is that the case. The uncertainty of playing time is screwing w/players’ heads and motivation. DAL record is a function of more than just missing SDS, it’s bad coaching

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Only Thorton and Wale have secure minutes on DAL, and Wale only recently is that the case. The uncertainty of playing time is screwing w/players’ heads and motivation. DAL record is a function of more than just missing SDS, it’s bad coaching

look at what SEA has done w/barely half a team

• kbsktbll88

I think everyone’s going Nneka at captain

• sox9

ATL and DAL coaches are awful. Lineup rotations are crazy.

• aus1032

@Petergunz82 said...

So you’re not playing her?

Nah, if she starts at least we know she gets 15-20. Who knows how many she gets off the bench. Might be contrarian to go there now, though

• sox9

@aus1032 said...

she still might be a sneaky play

• aus1032

I need Chelsea to go nuts today, yikes

• kbsktbll88

Marina Mabrey only 22% owned in the $20k zone..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).