STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• aus1032

3:00 PM EST: Chicago ( +10 ) at Las Vegas ( -10 ) —-T: 163.5
    2:00 PM EST: Atlanta ( +8 ) at Minnesota ( -8 ) —-T: 151.5

• kbsktbll88

Alex Bentley is flying to Minnesota today, returning from EuroBasket, to meet with the team. She’s $3,000 on DK. Not sure if she’s going to play or not. Natisha Hiedeman was waived by Atlanta with Bentley returning, also not listed as out on DK. She wasn’t in the rotation anyways.

Also DeShields rolled her ankle last game and did return to the game. Currently listed as questionable but no tag on DK. I think she’s alright to play since she returned last game, just something to watch out for.

• FunkMac

Talbot a lock?

• aus1032

@FunkMac said...

Talbot a lock?

• kbsktbll88

I don’t think you need to take Talbot unless you’re stacking all 3 $10k+ players which I think most will do. I’m going more balanced.

• FunkMac

I went about 60% Talbot. Tried to have a decent amount of balanced lineups to hedge some.

• kbsktbll88

lol Wilson with 2 quick fouls. Going to have a floor game after a career game.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

lol Wilson with 2 quick fouls. Going to have a floor game after a career game.

Dolson with 3 in the first quarter also. smfh

• kbsktbll88

@damionismyname said...

Dolson with 3 in the first quarter also. smfh

Yeah she’s done for the half. At least she got off to a quick start though, might be able to get what you need in the 2nd half.

• kbsktbll88

Wilson and Cambage both doing terrible. Best lineup gonna have like $10k left over

• Petergunz82

Quigley, Liz, Sloot – must owns. Maybe if Sims goes off Sloot isn’t a necessity, but then you would want to have both with Quigley.

I’m hoping it’s Collier not Fowles for 35 +

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

Quigley, Liz, Sloot – must owns. Maybe if Sims goes off Sloot isn’t a necessity, but then you would want to have both with Quigley.

I’m hoping it’s Collier not Fowles for 35 +

me also

• Petergunz82

@damionismyname said...

me also

Have one with Sloot, Quigley, Liz and A’ja… I missed duping it subbing out Fowles for A’ja

• elmore0631

Atlanta starting Sykes

• Petergunz82

@elmore0631 said...

Atlanta starting Sykes

Over Montgomery?

• elmore0631

@Petergunz82 said...

Over Montgomery?

No over the rook and before her nia Coffey

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@elmore0631 said...

No over the rook and before her nia Coffey

Canola Oil? good she’s greased!

• aus1032

bentley is apparently on the court for warm ups

• S7ubs

@aus1032 said...

I’m sure she’s going to be the let down of the night, however, I locked her in. Not going to pass on a 10x upside

• bure10

Faded her in my 3 showdowns. I was able to fit who I want without dipping that low. I have a lot of Talbot.

• elmore0631

@aus1032 said...

bentley is apparently on the court for warm ups

Yep she showed up at 4pm today

• elmore0631

@S7ubs said...

I’m sure she’s going to be the let down of the night, however, I locked her in. Not going to pass on a 10x upside

She honestly may not even kill your lu if she doesn’t play @1k

• elmore0631

Freaking Talbot I swear.

• kbsktbll88

Bentley is playing

• S7ubs

@elmore0631 said...

Freaking Talbot I swear.

I means she’s almost at 4x before half

• S7ubs

@elmore0631 said...

She honestly may not even kill your lu if she doesn’t play @1k

Yeah not worried about killing it. She’s like 80% owned.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).