RG Tiered Ranking

New York (-5) @ Indiana 154

Connecticut @ Washington PK 162

Minnesota (-8) @ Atlanta 167

Los Angeles (-11.5) @ San Antonio

Phoenix @ Chicago (-5.5) 166

Dallas @ Seattle (-5.5) 170

• IronMonkey415

Taking a chance on Jessica Breland, hope I get he 30+ FPS version.

The beast Nneka Ogwumike is always good one but too expensive, but I might be able to fit her in the lineup some how.

• elmore0631

Pumped for WNBA tonight— hopefully i don’t tweak and go against my gut.

• elmore0631

The one play or two plays I’m questioning again are within SA, McBride and Jefferson.

• Dfspacman

Anyone for 3000 likely to hit 20points or more?

• yisman

DK rolling out a big contest for the 6 game slate.

• moped_jones

Love my FD lineup. I think it can hit over 200.

DK is a different beast b/c all the real good players are super expensive. Should be a fun slate. Still doesn’t compare to NBA but at least it’s more entertaining that watching your MLB LU get you 80 pts.

• elmore0631

@moped_jones said...

Love my FD lineup. I think it can hit over 200.

DK is a different beast b/c all the real good players are super expensive. Should be a fun slate. Still doesn’t compare to NBA but at least it’s more entertaining that watching your MLB LU get you 80 pts.

DK has raised a lot of prices for sure but i love that… takes away from obvious plays and more options in a smaller roster size.

Finally raised Taurasi, even though at 9k shes still not bad. Sykes has continued to climb.. Overall, liking the pricing on DK.

• moped_jones

@elmore0631 said...

DK has raised a lot of prices for sure but i love that… takes away from obvious plays and more options in a smaller roster size.

Finally raised Taurasi, even though at 9k shes still not bad. Sykes has continued to climb.. Overall, liking the pricing on DK.

I am playing 4 LU’s on DK today. I like 2 of them so far. I went cheap at guard and loaded up at F. Hoping to get 20-25 from my guards and 40’s from every one else.

I feel like spotting the good cheap plays on WNBA will help me with NBA. NBA is all about getting the right scrubs with the right studs (well, every sport is, but with basketball it seems more vital to get that right). Last year I couldn’t seem to get the right studs and scrubs on the same night. I would usually get one or the other. But rarely both.

• Mangone

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

https://rotogrinders.com/articles/wnba-dfs-breakdown-friday-july-28th-1999073 My write up on the slate if you want to check it out

• elmore0631

Agree with you on Stewart. Sykes has been my go to for like 2 weeks now.. and she hasn’t disappointed, shes a baller, but that roster is pretty spread out so the question for me is she still young against the best team in the league.. coach can get frustrated with her pretty quickly.. tough call on her. Taurasi youre right, price boost, but thats where she should have been the last two games..

I do like McBride more than you do, idk if she’ll make the final cut, and still concerned of her ankle, but i feel like if she had not missed the one game she would be priced about 1k more.

Currie ive been riding for awhile. Had some Robinson last slate too which paid off. I think it’s great to get exposure to both. Someone has to score, right? Currie shot it terrible and still didn’t kill you. Not a bad play imo. My only concern is they’ve been losing, so will they try to change up the rotation or shot selection a bit?

• crazylox2001

Harrison or langehorn

• elmore0631

Conn bigs have not got a full allotment of minutes in what 2 weeks? EDD went off for me last game and i feel will draw a nice %, rightfully so, do you feel that way?

• elmore0631

Mangone, do you know the plan for GPP’s on Sunday for DK? Like if they’ll offer another Money Ball?

• BeeLo16

How much Angel Robinson is too much Angel Robinson?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@BeeLo16 said...

• elmore0631

@BeeLo16 said...

The 1k price jump does not make her as appealing but she’s still appealing no doubt

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@elmore0631 said...

The 1k price jump does not make her as appealing but she’s still appealing no doubt

take an under 5k starter who plays 30 minutes any day.

• TheFrankman86

There’s more than a few starters on this slate who get 30+ minutes, are under 5K on FD and have a much higher floor/upside. I mean, you have to actually do something with those minutes.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@TheFrankman86 said...

There’s a few starters on this slate who get 30+ minutes, are under 5k and have a much higher floor/upside. I mean you have to actually do something with those minutes.

not too many starters under 5k with upside on dk. I actually dont see many starters on dk under 5k.

• MHDU2424

Any injury concerns tonight (questionable players)?

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

@MHDU2424 said...

Any injury concerns tonight (questionable players)?

Nope, everyone seems to be back

• OttawaCityMadman

@Thechamp1995 said...

Nope, everyone seems to be back

Griner? Any notes on her says she would be back mid to late July…

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Griner? Any notes on her says she would be back mid to late July…

My bad, she’s out! Thanks for the reminder

• TheFrankman86

Was gonna go Alyssa Thomas/Plenette Pierson but I hate her minutes situation, switched to Sancho Lyttle and now have $5,700 left on FD. Guess it’s Langhorne for me.

• Bellyball

Leak in the roof in the Was/Con game. Game is delayed waiting on crew trying to fix leak.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).