RG Tiered Ranking

New York (-5) @ Indiana 154

Connecticut @ Washington PK 162

Minnesota (-8) @ Atlanta 167

Los Angeles (-11.5) @ San Antonio

Phoenix @ Chicago (-5.5) 166

Dallas @ Seattle (-5.5) 170

• elmore0631

Holy crap EDD is 54% in the Money Ball…..

• yisman

mangone man, you not checking twitter today?

guess it’s too late but I’ll ask anyway

wheeler, zellous, or brunson? was trying to fill the final spot on one of my 3 entries into the big WNBA contest on DK (had tickets)

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bellyball said...

Leak in the roof in the Was/Con game. Game is delayed waiting on crew trying to fix leak.

gotta be kidding me

• rock

@Bellyball said...

Leak in the roof in the Was/Con game. Game is delayed waiting on crew trying to fix leak.

Won’t be cancelled like the sixers game right?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@rock said...

Won’t be cancelled like the sixers game right?

I’m looking for refunds if they fucking cancel, this is bullshit. its basketball not fucking baseball. come one, get your shit together organizations. A fucking leak in your roof? smh

• Bellyball

It’s on NBATV I’m just watching and reporting what they say. They are still going to try and play but it’s still raining outside. They said if they do play the players will get full warm up time because the scoreboard is down on the floor now while they try to fix the leak. They said at least an hour delay.

• elmore0631

@damionismyname said...

I’m looking for refunds if they fucking cancel, this is bullshit. its basketball not fucking baseball. come one, get your shit together organizations. A fucking leak in your roof? smh

Agreed, Haha. what a joke. They said they’ll play basketball…..

but obviously there’s the chance they can’t fix it… because if it was so easy, why is it not already fixed.

• elmore0631

I mean, a fair warning would’ve been nice… not simply DELAY after lock.

• ASalvaro

If they cancel the game I’m done with the WNBA because it’s a sign from God lol

• Bellyball

Guy in charge told announcers they are going to play but there may be further leaking. They are going to put the scoreboard up and put 20 minutes on the clock. During that 20 minutes players will warm up, if there is no further leaking they are going to play, if there is more leaking it don’t look good. Lets hope it doesn’t leak and they at least start play.

• yisman

@damionismyname said...

this happened in NBA at least once this past season

game canceled because the floor was damp

• TheFrankman86

@ASalvaro said...

If they cancel the game I’m done with the WNBA because it’s a sign from God lol

No…

not God.

• MHDU2424

Looks like they’re gunna try to play……

I have 9 lineups in the big $6 on DK and all have atleast 1 player from this game, not on purpose but damn

• yisman

I entered a 50 dollar double up with three players from that game so this is really bad.

• elmore0631

well i played the money ball……. sooooo this is my luck

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

this happened in NBA at least once this past season

game canceled because the floor was damp

yeah Philly vs kings and that fucking sucked. I think they gave refunds but not sure. If we knew beforehand that would have at least gave them an out but after lock then a delay is bullshit.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@MHDU2424 said...

Looks like they’re gunna try to play……

I have 9 lineups in the big $6 on DK and all have atleast 1 player from this game, not on purpose but damn

EDD in every one of my lu’s, smh.

• ASalvaro

@damionismyname said...

Yea and we were screwed with her before lol

• MHDU2424

Fingers fucking crossed here……No more leaks please

• elmore0631

More water coming down when they came out.

• elmore0631

Gawd i hope theres a refund if that don’t play.

• rock

I have a lot of toliver also- smh?

• elmore0631

or if its PPD let it count the next day

• Bellyball

Bad news! Probably got screwed on this one. Water is coming down pretty good now. Probably will be cancelled

• ASalvaro

@damionismyname said...

I blame the White House for the leaks!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).