Connecticut @ Washington PK 162

Minnesota (-8) @ Atlanta 167

Los Angeles (-11.5) @ San Antonio

Phoenix @ Chicago (-5.5) 166

Dallas @ Seattle (-5.5) 170

• MHDU2424

DK should unlock so we can pivot to later games

• elmore0631

this is a nightmare im done with draftkings if it just goes without any refund or ppd game

• futoo

better get refunded

• crazylox2001

What about fd I played there tonight

• Bellyball

I knew it was bad when they kept having to bring in new towels.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

Dk said this when I asked about the contests.

“We understand these situations are very frustrating, however, as DFS is game of skill it is the users responsibility to keep up to the minute information on any player they have selected for their lineup.”

I told them

“game of skill? yeah ok, so now I’m suppose to be psychic too?”

such bullshit!

• Bellyball

This is the message i just got from Draftkings.

John D- DraftKings Player Advocate
    Hello,

Players lock at the scheduled start time of their game, regardless of when the delay is announced or whether it is eventually postponed to a later date. A player becomes locked and may not be added or removed once that particular player’s game has begun.

DraftKings does not issue refunds for the following

GAME CANCELLATIONS, POSTPONEMENTS OR INACTIVE PLAYERS
    In the event that a scheduled game is cancelled, preempted, or postponed for any reason, no points will be awarded for players in the cancelled, preempted, or postponed game or event.

We understand these situations are very frustrating, however, as DFS is game of skill it is the users responsibility to keep up to the minute information on any player they have selected for their lineup.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@elmore0631 said...

this is a nightmare im done with draftkings if it just goes without any refund or ppd game

no refunds, they say what they always say. that everyone is affected the same and it’s your loss.

• elmore0631

We did they posted it at 8:03.

• TheFrankman86

I had Dell Donne and Kristi Tolliver…

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

we wont even get shitty dk points for this poor attempt at customer satisfaction.

• elmore0631

This is ridiculous. A sport ive been successful at, so i go in with the winnings and get crapped on

• moped_jones

There is so little info about this sport I’m not sure how we’re supposed to say “informed”, especially when things go public 3 minutes after lock.

I have a list on twitter that I follow religiously for the last hour up until lock. There was nothing about this.

• elmore0631

Can we at least edit the crap for the late games. Good gawd

• moped_jones

@elmore0631 said...

They could at least make some sort of effort at customer satisfaction.

I lost at least 2 people from every game (some as many as 3 or 4).

• elmore0631

@moped_jones said...

They could at least make some sort of effort at customer satisfaction.

I lost at least 2 people from every game (some as many as 3 or 4).

i mean i would be at fault if it was posted before lock, kinda..

but how can you NOT POST before lock if its a leak…

• mistermoneybags

Funny how it’s “letter of the law” for DK when it comes to situations like this where players get screwed but they’re more than happy to look the other way when their own Terms of Service are blatantly and repeatedly violated.

• moped_jones

I always seem to be on the wrong side of wet floors.

Last year I had a 275 lineup when philly PPD their game against the Kings b/c of the floor. I lost Covington, Boogie, and Gay. Probably 100 pts between them. it’s 21017. This shouldn’t happen.

• Bellyball

@elmore0631 said...

Nope I’ve talked to two different people that basically told me I shouldn’t have played players in that game. Also it’s a game of skill and our responsibility to keep up with what’s happening. Basically told me tough shit

• elmore0631

I had Tolliver and Latta. Latta was the last plug in instead of Robinson.

EDD is 54% in the Money Ball. Two CONN bigs 11-14%. Tolliver 20%, Jasmine like 9%

• elmore0631

I went to SA Stars twitter.

Today starting 5 (in a video)

“The media can not be played” LOL

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bellyball said...

Nope I’ve talked to two different people that basically told me I shouldn’t have played players in that game. Also it’s a game of skill and our responsibility to keep up with what’s happening. Basically told me tough shit

game of skill to know that they have a shitty roof? so now we have to be roofers along with weatherman, therapist, mathematicians and fortune tellers?

• MHDU2424

The other NBA leak games we knew of the news before lock

This time no one heard shit until after lock

DK needs to do something or I’m done with WNBA and many others I’m sure will be as well bottom line

• amen0037

They should have let you pivot at least. Basketball is played indoors where weather should not be an issue. I can understand if a baseball or football game got cancelled, but this is on another level!

• rock

My second and last night….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).